“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!! Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!!
Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Living-Dinning Room - and Kitcken at the end...
Bon Appetit!! (One of the things I like most, is the reflex of our beach painting on the coraline mirrow!!)
View from our Living Room!!
Pool View from our room!! (Master Bedroom)
Master Bedroom  King Bed
Master Bedroom access from our terrace...
Terrace access to Master Bedroom,  relax with the front view of the beach and the side view of the pool!!
Sailors Room with Pool view!! ( both twin beds can be place together and become a King size bed!!)
Sailor Room Bathroom
Blue Room Queen Bed with bathroom
Blue Room (Queen Bed) and Bathroom
Blue Room Bathroom
Our fully equiped Kitchen....
A wide refrigerator for all your Presidentes!!
Our favorite place:  The Balcony - Terrace!!
Great place to read, relax or just to dream!!
Terrace - Balcony
aawwwww!!!
wide space for all of the family and friends!!
Our favorite place to eat breakfast
The pool.. from our Balcony....
Twilight from our balcony....
Pool # 1 and # 2 (For Kids)
A pool bar with our friendly Eduardo serves you while on the Pool or the Beach!!
Pool and beach view from the Pool Bar....
Our very quiet private beach
Our beach pergola for the ones shielding from the sun
view from the beach to our building
Dining option on our pergola!!
wanna swim??
Our building
Lobby of the complex
Pool #3 and # 4 (For Kids) - Next to the Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vhkarl
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This 3 bedroom 3 bath unit was perfect for our stay. We were traveling with our 19 year old granddaughter and needed at least 2 bedroom and found this unit. Everything went smoothly. Transportation was flawless, unit has a breathtaking view from large well furnished balcony. Front bedroom has king and view of beach and access to balcony, middle bedroom also has a view but not access to balcony. The middle bedroom has two twin beds which can be combined to a king. The remaining bedroom has a queen bed but faces the parking lot. It is quiet and not crowded. Rooms are very tastefully furnished. Each bedroom has it's own bath, all have showers, no tubs so if you are traveling with small children who need a bath this may be an issue. There is not the issue of peopled trying to sell you things as you relax on the beach. Internet was good and we had no problems. As soon as we walked in, we felt comfortable. There were several restaurants within walking distance. The kitchen was well supplied with dishes, pans, etc. but as we were only there for 4 nights; we did not use the kitchen. They have a cook/cleaning lady that is available to cook from menus provided. Higher quality linens. We did not go over our electric allowance but the breezes thru the unit made AC unnecessary. Ilia was always responsive to any questions. Reception would call cabs for us.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location, location, location, flet like home
Liked least: I would of liked grabbar in a shower as the floors tend to be slick, but at my age I always look for something to hold onto
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
11 Mar 2016
Thank you very much for your review! you are welcome back any time!
tdobie
Madison, Wisconsin
“Perfectly appointed spacious beachfront condo on a beautiful beach.”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our family of 4 rented Ilia's condo at Playa Turquesa for a week in February. Can't recommend her place enough. Awesome location-gorgeous beach view, perfect terrace for outdoor lounging and retreat from the sun, great amenities in the complex and within walking distance. We walked the beach in both directions and felt this complex by far had the nicest features for condos as far as beachfront, chairs, appearance, location. 24 hr security, clean beach, plenty of lounge chairs, bar service at the bar and pool. Spacious and bright condo with three nice sized bedrooms and three full bathrooms. Ideal location to beach and the pool. Kitchen outfitted with all you need to prepare meals and drinks. Couch for lounging and watching TV or movies. Laundry in unit. Lovely cleaning woman who comes throughout the week to freshen up the place and launder towels. Abundant great restaurants nearby as well. No need to rent a car. Much within walking distance. Ilia was great to work with. Very quick to respond and helpful when questions arose during our stay or prior to our arrival. She arranged for transport to and from the airport. Highly recommend renting this condo.

Liked best: Space and location
Liked least: Can't think of answer.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
22 Feb 2016
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Hope to have you back again in the future!
7playas
Allentown Pa
“Gorgeous view”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2014

This condo was exactly as beautiful as I expected but the service the owner provided exceeded my expectations. Ilia always answered my emails quickly. She had someone greet us and explain where everything was. Everything worked properly and the beach was beautiful but I already knew that. I have rented again and the wonderful service that Ilia provided does not come close to what it is at the other condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quick check in and the view of the beach.
Travelling group: Extended Family
14 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad all my efforts are appreciated!
Jeff B
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fantastic Vacation Condo”
Reviewed January 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We just returned from our second stay in this beautiful Playa Turquesa condo in Punta Cana. Our first stay was in 2012 and we had a great experience so we returned for New Year's week 2015/16 with our 3 daughters ages 6-10 and had another fantastic experience.

The condo is beautiful and looks just like the pictures and has everything you need, the condo complex is great, the beach and pool are amazing, the views are absolutely spectacular and the area around the complex has grown and includes lots of very convenient food and shopping options that made this stay even easier than the first. We've vacationed all over the Caribbean and working with Ilia is always a pleasure... she makes everything from booking your stay to planning your trip easy and she's great to work with and checked in with us regularly during our stay to make sure we had everything that we needed. Definitely arrange for Mary the maid to cook you dinner while you're there... it was the best meal we had during both trips. We've always felt completely safe in and around the condo area and really enjoy walking to the nearby bakeries for breakfast and dessert.

I can't say enough good things about this condo... we've now spent 3 weeks there in total over the last 3 and a half years and I'm sure we'll be back again someday soon!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
13 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for coming back and we are so glad you enjoy your second stay! This is your home!!
Makeda J
White Plains, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 12, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My visit to Punta Cana was , as the young people say, "on Fleek"! Our accommodations were amazing. I was very impressed by the cleanliness and comfort of the condo. The icing on the cake was a friendly visit by the owner. She came greeted us and made sure that we were having a good time in the space. I cannot lie, I felt like I was at home in her home. The gorgeous view of the beach in the morning made me reluctant to return home. I look forward to returning.

24 Nov 2015
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Mi casa es tu casa.
Tiffany B
Mount Vernon, New York
“This villa was excellent! Would definitely return.”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This villa was clean, well maintained and managed. Ilia the owner was accommodating and pleasant. This is deserves an A+.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
24 Nov 2015
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Mi casa es tu casa.
RRedd2016
Laurel, Maryland
“Sooo AMAZING that we requested to book a second stay <24hrs after returning home!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my very first time using Tripadvisor/Flipkey to book accommodations and I must say, it was one of the BEST decisions I ever made!!! This was one of the best vacations my friends and I have ever been on and our stay here at this BEAUTIFUL condo resort made it that much better!

First, it is so central in location that you can literally walk to almost everything. There were two super marts and strip of AMAZING restaurants immediately outside of the condo resort gates. My friends and I actually ate at these restaurants 3 out of the 7 days we were there. Other restaurants we partook in were actually beachfront - so of course the view was amazing and the food scrumptious as well. Ilia suggested many of the restaurants we ate at and they were spot on!!!

Now in regards to the condo itself - it was BETTER than we imagined! The pics are pretty and when we saw it in person, we were so pleased!!! It is IMMACULATE and so incredibly comfortable and inviting - it literally felt like a home away from home! And when you step out on the balcony…OMG, I can only think of one word…SPECTACULAR (pls see my pics of the beach and sunset)!!! The balcony has views of the private beach and runs the entire condo and you have access off of the living room and one of the bedrooms, so it's very bright and airy inside. Oh and did I mention that once we were on the beach there was a bar for easy access to drinks?! Heaven!!! Lol

We also met Ilia and her family during our stay which was really, really nice! She was just as nice and gracious in person. And it was great to opportunity for all of us to put faces to all of the email threads! :)

Those that worked with Ilia were so friendly and helpful too! Mary (housekeeper) and Manuel (taxi driver) were so nice and helpful. And since they knew I was learning, they even helped me brush up on my spanish when we talked!

I totally give it two thumbs up! We loved it so much, we literally contacted Ilia and requested to book another stay immediately after our trip! We absolutely cannot wait to return!!!

Thanks sooo much Ilia! We had a BLAST!!! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Absolutely Nothing!!
10 Nov 2015
Oh I'm so happy to hear you had a great vacation! That is our goal!
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing