11,719 results
All reviews xhale club e team silk city super magnifico strip grill baby blue wink bar kibbeh freestyle pool shake shake vip host french restaurant pool parties foam party entertainment team barefoot grill party atmosphere
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

Firstly, I've been to lots of holiday resorts around the world and this certainly compares amongst the top as a piece of paradise. Having read reviews beforehand, you read about dodgy food, OK beach but nothing special, etc....wow, some standards must be way higher than my own as I've been blown away by two things in particular.

1. The location....what a lovely beachand view down the coastline!

2. Most importantly, the staff! Very, very friendly amazing bunch of people. I'd like to call out one staff member in particular who rose above all his colleagues and made me feel welcome - look out for "Franklin", he is a real asset to the hotel!

Sure, there are things you could pick fault with if you wanted to...the food is good, plenteous, but if you frequent michelin star restaurants, I'm sure you'll have had better.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
BreathlessPC, Manager at Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Dear David P,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for your review. We are happy to know that overall, you had a ‘magnífico’ time, and that we could exceed your expectations with most of our services. We will share your kind comments with Franklyn. We here remain at your disposal, and look forward to welcoming you back to the party.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2015

This was my first time to the Dominican. Let me tell you, this place was a dream come true. Pure paradise. There are a lot of reviews on here and this place does not get the true justice it deserves particularly with pictures. The grounds are beautiful, well kept, staff extremely friendly. (Helps to know a little Spanish)

The food is probably the thing that needs the most work quite honestly. Breakfast lot of options, lunch not so much, dinner only a few places to eat. Italian is pretty bad. French is good and the Hibachi Silk City is magnifico!

The beach and pool are great! Bartenders are very friendly. If you don't tip down here you will still get treated like Kings and Queens. The people are so beautiful and friendly!

My favorite staff were- Nicole, Maria Nelly, Brenny, Abraham, Anthony the Entertainment Manager, and many others.

The shows are great, dance with the Dominican Women! You will have a ball. They will teach you how to dance Bachata!

Loved this place. Will be back. FYI more couples and groups as opposed to single people so if you are looking for a lot of hooking up as a single person it may be dicey!

Also free wifi works good in room and pool areas. Safe is free. Use it!!

Kevin

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Kevin C

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for your review. We are glad to know that overall, you had a ‘magnífico’ time, and that we could exceed your expectations with most of our services. We are always ready to improve, and we will share your remarks about lunch options and the food at Spumante with our Executive Chef, to make it better. We are sure Nicole, Maria, Brenny, Abraham and Anthony will be happy to get your praising. Thank you for helping us to make it better, we hope to welcome you back to enjoy the improvements.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

This is our second time coming back to Breathless Punta Cana. My fiancè and I plus our friends came last year and had such an amazing time we decided to come back again! The rooms are clean and the service is excellent. The best part I would have to say is the entertainment group- the guys and gals are great! Mr. Talent, Ronald, Blacky, &Franklin are a few of these awesome individuals. If there was something they could improve on is the time it takes to get room service- it could be quicker.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Vanessa P,

Thank you for joining our party one more time and for your amazing review. We are glad to know that you had a ‘magnífico’ time, and that we could exceed your expectations with our facilities, entertainment and the friendly service of our Team. We strive to deliver a magnífico time to all of our guests, and we are sure that the E-Team will be very happy to get your impressions of his service. As well, we will have your suggestion about room service into account. Breathless Punta Cana is your home, and you are always welcome to the party.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

Very beautiful resort. Fabulous entertqinment crew. Activities all day or you can just chill pool side or by the ocean. Food was spectacular!! So many options to choose from. And a special shout out to Sexy Jesus and Franklin Blaky you both made our trip special and definitely more exciting!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Brooke V,

Thank you for staying with us and for your amazing review. It is good to know that you enjoyed your vacation with us, and that we could exceed your expectations with our entertainment, food and our friendly service. We will share your kind comments with everyone, especially Jesus, Franklin and Blacky. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the party anytime.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2015

I worked at a special event here for which an American company rented out the entire hotel for a weekend. I can truly say I have never been so impressed with a staff like that as a collective! Everyone seems genuinely interested in how you are doing and they are all eager to please. A big shout out to Talento, Willy, Ronald, Chevron, and Diesel who I worked closely with to facilitate our operations throughout the weekend. I not only liked working with them but enjoyed hanging out with them when we had time. I also want to point out Julio and his assistant DJ Angel, who ran our PA system every morning with a smile on their faces. And of course I need to say thank you to Genesis Garcia, who was our favorite server and worked very hard to make sure we had a great time at the end of the day. I hope I'll be able to return to Breathless Punta Cana again next year just so I can see all of them again (and of course relax on the beach if I have time ;) Besides the staff, the rooms are absolutely breathtaking and the beds are more comfortable than my bed at home. It's very clean and has every amenity you could possibly need or want during your stay. The wifi was surprisingly great and there were few areas where I lost connection, so it was nice to not have to worry about buying a data plan. I would HIGHLY recommend Breathless to both people that frequent resorts and those that don't.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Amanda F
BreathlessPC, Manager at Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2015

Dear Amanda F,

Thank you for staying with us and for your amazing review. We are glad to know that you had a ‘magnífico’ time, and that we could exceed your expectations with our facilities, entertainment and the friendly service of our Team. We will share your kind comments with everyone, especially Julio, Dj Angel Julio and the E-Team. We appreciate that you recommend us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the party.

Sunny regards,