9,197 results
All reviewsselections buffetsplash bardiamond clubramon fuegobellini barbubbles poolroyalton restaurantsbella cucinaroyalton buffetbeans cafesea restaurantkids clubsister hotelpremium roomfamily vacationquiet poolgreat family resort
Reviewed October 20, 2017

we are a family of 6 and we were kept entertained constantly. We went between the water park, the quieter pool and the entertainment pool there was something for everyone. The food was great and satisfied all of us which is quiet hard with a fussy water and a one year old. The drinks were great and we found lots of variety.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank kathrynkdav
Reviewed October 20, 2017

This was a nice vacation and the service and staff were wonderful. The only negative I have to offer is the lack of communication of which restaurants were open and what days. Also the sister hotel has shared things but it is not communicated well. We were offered a $150 bonus which was not really a bonus. More of a $25 coupon off of a spa item which runs high. Also the welcome package consisted of a 90 minute sales pitch. Other than those negatives the positives outweighed them in service, room and pools/water park/beach. We had a great time at memories splash. So, figure out the communication problems and you’ve got it made!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ktwins2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Was reluctant going due to Maria but decided to take a chance, glad we did. The Resort was cleaned up well with the grounds man working hard in very hot weather 105-108f humidity. Everything was up and working. Check in was smooth we got 3rd floor (requested) in building 9 facing main pool. Maria, remembered us and each day our room was left with cute animal characters on our beds. This holiday was the 4th time returning and 3rd time in building 9. It was so great meeting our old friends them stating "your back, momma and poppa" with open arms and some tears and meeting new employees. We went to Under the Sea and the Buffet. We were welcomed by Michael, Oscar, Radhames who looked after us well during our meals at Selections. We swam mostly in quieter pool enjoyed the friendly service from Franklin who cleans the pool, Fabio and George from Bubbles. I this trip participated in pool activities with entertainment team. Thank you Jefferson, Juan, and Horse, and others They have a Coffee Shop which went to every morning and Caroline greeted us with a warm smile. I enjoyed the 200f slide at Splash park, it is a blast and a great view plus water waves. This trip was quieter being September, hotter and enjoyable. I would like to thank each one for making our trip at MEMORIES, a good memory, I hated to leave, your like family my friends. Thank you in all departments for your hard work, your friendliness to the people that come to your Resort. You all do a good job looks great. I pray and hope that we will be able to visit again.

Room Tip: we like 3rd floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank faithb62
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Not a 5 star resort maybe 2 stars. The rooms and overall resort were dirty had to change rooms 3 times because of things not working or room conditions just not clean. The staff could care less about the inconvenience of having to change rooms. The food variety was not good. Eating the same food got old. Be sure to check the restaurant schedule because they will alternate where you can eat depending what day it is. The waterpark was one of the reasons we stayed there but had limited access to the bigger slides and rides because they were closed the early parts of the days.. Disgusting place..... BEWARE!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Eric P
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights with my family and friends. What I could say about this resort is that they tried. They try to make it a good experience, they try to maintain the hotel, they try to offer good service, but unfortunately they don’t quite hit the target. The staff tries to be friendly, but I’m pretty sure they are overworked and tired. If you find someone offer great service it’s because they take it upon themselves to do so since I’m sure there is very low standards throughout the resort.
Now, the water park was amazing. Kids loved it! They are very strict with the rules, it could get annoying, but at-least you know they are watching and they actually care, unlike the bar tenders at the bars. I would hate to package all personnel into one category, but almost every bar had someone who hated what they do. On the other hand there were some who went all out to take care of you.

Shoutout to Jose from the Excursions. Super nice and honest! The dolphin experience was mediocre, but not his fault. He is super nice and helpful.
I highly recommend the buggies! Well worth it! Much better to deal directly with the buggies company rather than an excursion representative. $$$

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family