Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$295
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$334
Excellence Resorts
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
US$327
US$210
  • Breakfast included
Be Live Collection Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$343
Barcelo.com
US$385
US$301
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$285
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$297
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
US$561
US$178
Priceline
11,089 results
All reviewsgarden grillclub diamonda la carte restaurantsmain buffetkaraoke barbbq restaurantcloser to the beachmain poolguest servicesseafoodthomas cooklarge resortdominican republicsteakbeach poolother resortsel pescador
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a lovely ten days here. The only issue was the seaweed which is totally beyond the Hotels control. The beach and sea was covered with it and the hotel had people clearing all day everyday they even had a digger there collecting it and taking it away.

About the hotel. our room in block 26 was cleaned everyday and we had fresh towel as well. There was some building work going on at the opposite Hotel but it didn't effect us as we were out all day. We eat at both the beach and main restaurants and the food was very good with lots of choice every day. The pools area had lots of beds and the beach did get a little crowded but we always found a bed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had no problem using the transport and they always stopped if you put your hand out if you where between stops.

I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mags k
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mags,

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for mentioning our delicious food and the friendly staff, we hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,

Enmanuel Martinez
Bahia Principe Bavaro Resorts,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The only good thing about this Holiday was the people I was with!!!! As soon as we got into our room we was desperate for a shower and to use the loo..... both of which where broken!!!

Called reception and someone came and we was told nothing could be done about the shower but he fixed the toilet ( it broke again as soon as he left) 8 times someone had to come back and fix the toilet!! Then 3 times we was locked out of the room, so we had to wait outside our room for 45 mins whilst someone came to fix the door! The other two time M&S we was made to go back to reception to get new key cards!

The staff (Lidia) mainly at the pool bar are very very rude and favour the Spanish speaking holiday makers! So getting a drink was annoying! And when we asked for simple cocktails I don’t think we got the same drink twice! They all just guess what you asked for!

The restaurants are JUST OK asked for tenderloin at the steak place and NO WAY was it a tenderloin!!! The Italian was the best in my opinion and the staff in there was OK!

Everywhere you go in the hotel there is a massive language barrier! Which makes it a real struggle to find anything out!!!!

The final insult was I had gone to reception to buy the WiFi package but was told it had to be done by card not cash! I only had cash!!! As I was walking away ANGELO called me back and said there’s a way but I would have to pay him NOT the hotel, so he charged us $100 for 5 days for 4 devices, this service didn’t even work very well! So I guess I was scammed

The only good thing I have to say is the cleaners and the train drivers, they were very freindly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank penny s
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I dont know where to begin...this hotel doesnt even deserve ONE STAR! It was extremely difficult to get in touch with anyone at the hotel before arriving. Customer service was AWFUL! I was only able to make ONE simple request through Expedia to have our rooms next to each other and the woman at the front desk told us that we were able to do it BUT had to do wait until the following day. The next day I waited ONE HOUR at the room for them to move us while the rest of the bridal party waited for me. Since it was impossible to get in touch with the hotel via telephone or email, I was not able to make dinner reservations and when I checked in I asked to make them and they told me to wait in line at "guest services" to make reservations. After 25 minutes I was able to make them. That night when we arrived at the restaurant, the hostess tells us our reservation wasn't until the following night! We were sent back to "guest services" where the manager informed us that the person who made our reservations had overbooked them for the same night, at the same time (who does that?!). ALSO, we were interested in booking an excursion and the front desk directed me to the agency who handles them at the hotel. We booked a half day trip and asked if it included food, they told us it did not but said that there is a restaurant at the island with the "best Dominican food" - well.....that was a lie! No restaurant, no food. The "nightclub" smelled like vomit, the food at the restaurants was disgusting (except the buffet).We requested to speak to the manager and they refused to give us her name or info. I hate to complain but everything and I mean everything went wrong. Our horrible experience ruined what should have been a memorable and special bachelorette party weekend. NEVER EVER going back and I suggest people reconsider booking this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank liveinthemoment10
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here at the end of May until second week of June. Travelled from Ireland but worth the long journey and every penney!! Booked well in advanced and got a pretty good deal at the time.. stayed in the Esmeralda section and cannot fault a single thing ! Personally anyone booking should try get the Esmerelda section all inclusive which allows you to use Luther facilities in other sections of the resorts and it's right on the beach front which is always a plus! Before arriving we had requested a room view with became and pool and they really did go above and beyond to give what we wanted room block 90 room 211 (90211) it's one of the best rooms if not thee best in the Esmerelda section. Also beware restraint reservations must be booked in advanced to ensure you get what you want luckily we did . Although restraunts were not particularly busy I understand now that they don't fill up or overbook as this allowed us to relieved outstanding service from start and throughtout the meal again cannot fault it what so ever! The staff at Bahia Principe really do make the experience ever better the overall majority worked very hard and always had a smile to greet you with slot were funny and had a really good sense of humour something you don't see in many hotels! A special mention goes out to luis a waiter in the rodizio restraunt who was one of the friendliest guys there also josy the hostess in the same restraunt was always nice and everytime we came for lunch/dinner she always had a smile for us . Our housekeeping lady yessica(I think that is her name) was also a credit to the hotel every morning we were greeted with a massive smile and again the rooms were always spotless. The last mention I have is for Felix our butler he was really good at his job and always went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay!! Personally for me this resort stood out to be exactly what it labels itself.-luxury- to all the team at Bahia a massive thank you and hope to be back to visit again :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Philip J
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Philip,

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel welcome. thank you for recommending our rooms and restaurants, we hope to see you again soon.

kind regards,

Enmanuel Martinez
Bahia Principe Bavaro Resorts,

Reviewed June 12, 2018

BEWARE BEWARE AMSTAR TOURS ARE CON ARTIST RIPOFFS BEWARE BEWARE RESORT Will:: Not HELP YOU resorts Gabriel Calderon is a lying scum he probably is part of the scam. Do not book with them. The resort was ok, not the best food, we were there for 8 days and they serve the same food every day. They need to change of some. Then there are the bars, they close at 11pm

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family