Just had a great holiday at the Dreams. Entertainment in the day brilliant especially for kids and teanagers. However night entertainment was vey disappointing. Only 4 shows done by the animators plus 3 "proffesional" shows consisting of 1 good circus act and 2 very mediocre
magicians. Then because we were there for 2 weeks we had to watch it all twice. Havings been to Iberostars for the previous 2 years when their shows were on a three week loop together with a resident band and singers we found it very dissappointing. It spoilt the holiday and we shall not revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic