12,536 results
All reviews royal service market grill the reserve gabi beach francisco cabrera palazzo restaurant dinner reservations sunset bar naos buffet blue agave yhi spa avenue bar chocolate covered strawberries personal butler bali beds butler service family concierge
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 7 days and we loved it here! If it wasn’t for the outstanding staff we wouldn’t have had such a good time. I just wanna say Zenovia, Wally, junior, dionis and angel are amazing! The beach here is breathe taking! Coming back next year!!

Stayed: March 2018
Monica S, Guest Experience Director at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Alexa D,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words. Thanks for taking some of your valuable time to leave us a feedback of your stay at our hotel.

Our staff's main goal is to offer you a high quality service and to know we achieved our purpose during your stay it is a source of pride. I will gladly pass on your compliments to Zenovia, Wally, Junior, Dionis and Angel.

I would like to thank you also for your appreciation of our beach. I must say it is really an amazing spectacle.

Thanks again. We will we waiting for you next year!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been fortunate to be able to visit the Paradisus Palma Real ever year since it has opened and are now part of the vacation club, with that said we have watched it grow in such amazing ways, like, trying new restaurants and updating the menus to accommodate people that are sensitive to certain foods. Fantastic gym, professional trainers to teach classes. There are many activities to keep the guest happy through out the day! We spend our afternoons in the Royal Service section of the resort, it is extra and you have to be at least 18 to stay in that area, but soooo worth every dollar, the care that you receive from the staff like, Wanda Correa the bar tender and Pedro Cedano, Martin Tineo, Carlos Rosario and RafaelGuerrero tend to you with drinks and make sure your day on the beach is memorable!! Then you have the butlers that go the extra mile to give you a worry free vacation, Juan Castilla, Nicolas, Angelo, Juan Suarez and many more that I am not including! There are so many other parts of the resort and people, that I haven't even mentioned, that are amazing. With that said, I'm advising people to take a trip to our favorite place were we spend our winter vacation at :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Westfork44
Monica S, Guest Experience Director at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Sharon G.,

It is such a joy to receive your feedback! You are really a part of the Melia family. You have seen us grow and evolve. You know exactly how we strive to offer you an outstanding service. You know our staff and our staff recognizes you as part of the family. Thanks a lot for your loyalty.

Thanks for your appreciation of our staff and their hard word. I will gladly pass on your comments to all of them, specially to Wanda Correa, Pedro Cedano, Martin Tineo, Carlos Rosario, Rafael Guerrero, Juan Castilla, Nicolas, Angelo and Juan Suarez. You even know their last names! It means a lot to us.

Thanks for your recommendation of our hotel. Paradisus' staff will be waiting for you, hopefully, in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Super awesome place!!!!! Had a great time with my best friend. You must go to the pool! The swim up bar is the best with Leandro Sanchez, Diogenez, willy y marcelo. They make very good drinks and very delicious. They have really good service and super nice! You must take a trip there and go to the beach and the pool and relax. The food is good the best food is at vento and at bana they have hibachi. The rooms are also very nice and they clean ur room everyday and are super amable.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Alex V,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words. Your comments are really important since they help us improve.

We strive to offer you an outstanding service and it is a great honor to know we achieved our purpose during your stay. Our staff will be very glad with all your compliments, specially Leandro Sánchez, Diogenes, Willy and Marcelo. I would like to thank you also for your words regarding our facilities and restaurants.

Hopefully, we will be welcoming you again real soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Myself and 9 of my friends just returned home from a week-long stay at the Paradisus Palma Real. I've stayed at a different Paradisus resort before (in Riviera Maya) and had a wonderful experience, so I was excited to see how this resort compared. Upon arrival, it was clear that the staff was having trouble finding all of our reservations. They took us to a private area and informed us that because of the issue, they were going to upgrade us to The Reserve, free of charge. With the Reserve, you have access to exclusive areas, bars, restaurants, etc. so we were very happy about that. It took much longer than expected to get into our rooms, but once we did we were able to relax.

The rooms were very nice. Just a forewarning that there isn't a lot of privacy between the room and bathroom, so if you aren't very comfortable with the people you are staying with, it might be better to get separate rooms. Our room was extremely humid, and we were never able to figure out why. Besides that, everything was great.

The pool and beach area were very nice and we spent most of our time around the swim up bar. Leonardo was a wonderful bartender, and we made sure to leave him tips throughout the week. We loved all of the drinks, with some of our favorites being the mojitos (with no simple syrup) and the dos amigos. You won't be disappointed.

One of the things I was most disappointed about was the food. I've stayed at around 10 different all-inclusive resorts in the past, and this resort's food did not impress me whatsoever. We made reservations at Fuego and Venti (after reading about how great the food was). The salmon and hummus at Venti were both good, and the wait staff was great. However, our entire group at Fuego did not enjoy their meals. The portions were very small and there wasn't much flavor in any of our dishes. We talked to a few other families who all recommended the Hibachi grill. So, if you are thinking about reservations, I would definitely try for that, instead.

The service was friendly, but not very attentive to our group. I'm not sure if it was because we were a group of college-aged students, but it seemed like we were getting ignored by a lot of the staff members at restaurants. At almost every restaurant we went to, whether it be the buffet or a restaurant we made reservations at, we were having to ask for drinks multiple times throughout our meal and sometimes we would just never receive them. We were always very polite and made sure to tip our waiters, so I'm still unsure of why we weren't treated like the other families at the resort (especially after being upgraded to The Reserve).

Overall, it was a great place to stay. I think we would have run into fewer problems if we were there with our families, rather than a big group of friends, but I think that if you're going to pay the amount of money we did to stay here, we should be treated much better than we were.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Melanie B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your precious feedback. Your review give us an insight of the services we provide and the areas we might need to improve.

I am glad to know that, in general, you and your friends had a wonderful vacation time with us. However, I would like to apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. I would like to assure you that you are an important guest. It does not matter if you were with us during spring break, you chose us for your vacation and we thank you for it. You deserve always a high quality service and I am really sorry we gave you the wrong impression.

I would like to thank you also for your suggestions. We take in great consideration your opinions and i will personally addressed all the departments involved.

I really hope you and your friends give us another chance to show you what an outstanding service you deserve and can obtain at Paradisus. See you soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing experience at Palma Real royal service. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. Royal service is that little extra that makes this heavenly resort even more heavenly. To top it all a big shout out to Miguel Giménez at Palazzo for staying on top of things and for all his attention. Royal service wouldn’t be the same without him.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rabineitan

Dear Rabineitan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.

We are glad to know that we were able to offer you a wonderful vacation experience and an flawless Royal Service. For that matter, I will be passing on your compliments to Miguel Jiménez. He will be proud of his hard work.

We thank you for your kind words and we really hope you will be returning to Paradisus in the near future.