12,649 results
All reviews royal service market grill the reserve gabi beach palazzo restaurant dinner reservations jose salvador sunset bar naos buffet blue agave yhi spa avenue bar chocolate covered strawberries personal butler bali beds butler service family concierge
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I would like to start by thanking the amazing staff of this hotel starting by our buttler Ariel who went above and beyond any expectations.the palazzo restaurant staff especially the two stars alexis the chef at palazzo and yuelydy the hostess,she is always smiling and willing to help and very customer service oriented,she deserves to be one of the bosses, all of them are men and we only saw one of them once, the management is absent,when we stayed last year at the level melia caribe tropical which is by the way much better than paradisus palma real, it deserves 5 stars and everything was top notch.without forgetting Miguel, gustavo,Jose, marta all at the palazzo. The hotel as a building needs a face-lift, the food is good in almost all restaurants, we tried passion, degustation menu,it was a joke, I don't know who gave the chef Martin the Michelin stars? ??? My husband and I both come from this field, restaurants and hotels industry, we owned restaurants in Switzerland and italy, we traveled all over the world and ate in the most prestigious and best restaurants,I cannot judge all chef Martin cooking but the tasting menu was horrible.
Chef Alexis at the palazzo, exclusive restaurant for royal service,prepared us a mushroom risotto, the best ever, and by the way my husband is italian and a grand connaisseur of authentic Italian cuisine, he called chef Alexis to congratulate him and he is as well a very nice and humble person.
The adults only swimming pool is full of children jumping and playing, we had to report many times,we love children and like to see them happy, but rules are rules,if you make me pay extra for the royal service to have a calm vacation in an adults only area, you have to respect the rules.the ocean is full of seaweed and this is mother nature and thehotel has no control on it but at least they should clean often, the first three days of our stay it was so much that you cannot even walk. A special mention as well to Pedro and Wanda at the royal service beach bar.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank latifaluna

Dear Guest,

We would like to extend our gratitude for your kind and sincere review. Thanks a lot for the time you invested to share your comments and thoughts with us.

We strive to offer our guests an outstanding experience and, for that matter, we are glad to know our team went the extra mile to make your stay more memorable. In this sense, I will gladly pass on your gratitude to Ariel, Alexis, Yuleidy, Miguel, Gustavo, José, Marta, Pedro and Wanda, who will be thrilled to know their efforts and kind attitude didn’t go unnoticed.

On the other hand, I deeply regret to know we did not fulfill all your expectations. I am sorry if some of our services, as the Passion restaurant, were not up to the standards you expected. Rest assured, your valuable comments will be shared with our management.

Moreover, I apologize for the seaweed on the beach. We clean our beach on a daily basis, however, the amount of seaweed is due to a natural phenomenon that is currently affecting the coasts of the Dominican Republic and other islands of the Caribbean. The phenomenon is unpredictable and it varies with the direction of the winds.

We really hope you change your mind and give us another opportunity to welcome you and offer you an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, along with 70 family members, visited Paradisus Palma Real to get married. It was a wonderful week! We were fortunate enough to stay in the Royal Service. There, we were assigned a butler named Juan Suarez. He was kind, accommodating and professional. The day of the wedding, there was a lot of running around required, and Juan made everything happen smoothly. He was attentive and took care of many small deliveries around the resort. After the wedding, Juan continued to provide us with nothing less than excellent service by booking reservations for us, answering any of our questions about the resort, etc. Overall, we made wonderful memories at Palma Real Paradisus and hope to revisit again soon with Juan as our butler! :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Vanessa,

I would like to thank you for your awesome and sincere feedback. We truly appreciate your words and the time you invested to share them with the TripAdvisor community.

Moreover, we feel honored to know you chose our hotel as your wedding destination and we thank you for it. Please, accept our gratitude for your acknowledgement of the courteous and professional service you received from our team, but specifically from Juan Suarez. He is truly a gem and we will gladly pass along your beautiful words and praises to him.

Whenever you feel the need to relax and be pampered in a beautiful Caribbean atmosphere, just come visit us. Juan and all our team will be awaiting your return.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

After researching a lot, I decided to book two royal service, garden view rooms for my 30th celebration. Our group of four just did not want to return home after spending the most amazing week at paradisus palma real. The service from the beginning, the unlimited drinks which were not watered down at all, the nice touches everytime we got to our room, the food, the clean spaces, the multiple activities and specially our amazing butler Juan made everything simply perfect. Juan knew exactly what we wanted and if he didnt, he found the answer in a timely manner. Juan was friendly, yet professional, knowledgeable and very accessible. He made our dinner reservations in advance and basically made the entire experience very relaxing. I would definitely go back and ask for Juan. Royal service is the way to go at this resort. Worth every dime! Best birthday week ever!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 12, 2018

Dear Laura,

You just made my day with your awesome review! Thanks a lot for your kind words, but, most of all, we thank you for choosing us to celebrate your birthday.

We are glad to know you enjoyed fully your experience at Paradisus Palma Real. We thank you for your appreciation of our facilities, services, food and the courteous and helpful attitude of our team. In this sense, it will be a pleasure to share your beautiful words and sincere gratitude with Juan. He will be thrilled.

Thanks for being part of our family. Hopefully, we will be welcoming you again in the near future, so we can offer you, once more, an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the best trips I’ve been on! Stayed with royal service and had the most amazing experience. All the employees were helpful and friendly! Our butler was Juan, and he was one of the best and made sure we had any and everything we needed! Already planning my next trip!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 12, 2018

Dear Marissa,

Thanks a lot for your awesome review and kind words. We truly appreciate the time you dedicated to share your experience with us.

It is an honor to realize Juan offered you an outstanding and personalized service and, in this sense, we will gladly pass on your comments to him, who will be thrilled to know his efforts didn’t go unnoticed.

On behalf of our staff...thanks! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the resort! Great food, great entertainment. The host Melvin took amazing care of us got all our reservation! Miguel is a great bartender. Raphyel from activities was a great guy. He is so up beat and gets the crowd up and moving. Want to bring my whole family back!! Highly recommend this resort to anyone!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Christy,

I would like to thank you for your amazing feedback. We truly love your words and we thank you for the time you invested to share them with us.

It is an honor to hear of your wonderful experience at Paradisus Palma Real. In this sense, we appreciate your acknowledgement of our services, facilities, food, entertainment and the kind and friendly attitude of our team. They are one of our greatest assets and, for that matter, we will gladly pass on your comments to Melvin, Miguel and Raphyel, who will be thrilled to know their efforts were appreciated.

Thanks for your recommendation of our hotel. We look forward to welcome you and your family in the near future.