Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Nice little shops

Place was nice, we got to taste some chocolate which we bought some. We was wasn't a shopping... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$169.00
More Info
from US$15.00
More Info
All reviews souvenir shop free transportation no pressure great shopping experience sterling silver nice souvenirs shopping trip dominican cigars recent vacation local chocolate take your time cigar maker buy things cigar making return trip larimar stone
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed Chez Nicole Boutique, the service is excellent & products really good quality, I tasted the cigars for free, the taste it’s really really good. The best part of this is that we have free transportation I did the online reservation, in the web page of Chez Nicole Boutique. Prices are really good for the quality of there products. I really do recommend this place.

1  Thank Tobias E
Nicole_Boutique, Guest Relations Manager at Nicole Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Hello Tobias E

Thank you for your comments. We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit. Hope you found a little something to take back home!

Tell all your family and friends to visit us when in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and to reserve their transportation on-line just like you did!

Juan

Reviewed August 19, 2018

tbh I had no desire to go shopping - I have had bad experiences in the past and I didn't buy anything. BUT BUT BUT it was a pleasant break from the resort - and much needed. I am used to being pressured, cheap tat and people trying to rip you off. Here it is a small place with cooling breeze. the selection is small and no pressure at all - in fact I was not approached once. you can touch and look at everything and they have a small but nice selection of jewellery, gifts and cigars etc. transport is not a problem if one has the patience to wait an allotted time and there is a lovely small bar with good service. in fact I will say that the nicest drink I had and with the most pleasant service during my stay was here. - it is how I wish all shopping trips were.

1  Thank jim m
Nicole_Boutique, Public Relations Manager at Nicole Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hello jim m

I believe you experienced the ''Unique way of shopping'' that offers Nicole Boutique! We are glad that you appreciated your visit. Yes, it is true that we don't have a million items in store but we try to offer the best at the best prices. Everyone finds at least one gift to take home!

Thank you for your nice words and we hope to welcome you again on your next vacation in Punta Cana.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Would not recommend bus ride to gift shop as not a lot of selection and prices were not that great. They did have excellent service and security was very good. It is in the clubhouse of an old golf course. The on-site cigar maker was very interesting and fun to watch

Nicole_Boutique, Public Relations Manager at Nicole Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Hello Matthew L

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to see that overall you enjoyed your visit and appreciated our service and our cigars fabrication area! We will continue to give a great service to all our visitors. Hope you found a little something for yourself!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This was an interesting visit to see how their cigars are made. They had some false advertising in selling the cigars, the sign said a box of chocolate and a box of strawberry cigars were $25 USD, but when we tried to buy them, we were told that it was only available in the pre-packaged cigars (with a little ribbon tied around them). Also they were out of some of the chocolate in the chocolate shop. It's not a guided tour.

Hello TaraR381

Thank you for your comments. We did have a limited time offer on strawberry flavoured cigars and chocolate combo. Unfortunately, they were not available anymore at the time of your visit they sold out really fast. We removed the advertisement from the boutique.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are glad that you found your visit interresting.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

It's recommended by the tour reps as they get commission. Free transport is a bonus, but you have to wait around for the return trip.

Very friendly staff with a "no hard sell" policy. Everything is tourist priced, chocolate samples and cigar samples readily available.

You can watch cigars being hand rolled by the local craftsman, who incidentally enjoys the fruits of his craft whilst working, a good way to advertise indeed.

Not cheap, but then that's the Caribbean for you. But at least everything has a price on it, unlike all the other tourist shops on the island, where they quote the price based on how much they think that they can mug you for.

Worth a visit, but it's a small place and unless you really want the locally produced cigars ($2-$6 each, seemed OK from the sample I had, but then I'm not a smoker) or the local chocolate (which is not cheap but is quite unique) I'd wouldn't make a special trip.

Hello Ravinder S

Thank you for your comments.

We are glad to see that overall you appreciated your visit. We do our best to offer quality products at the best prices possible. We will be remodeling soon actually and will offer a more interactive experience with a wider choice of products in a more spacious environment.

Hope to welcome you again!