Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Rancho El Diferente
from US$57.15
More Info
from US$57.15
More Info
All reviews horseback riding fausto horses ride guide
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2021

My two daughters loved this experience. Above all my smallest daughter (10 years old) at first was afraid and at the end she wanted to run.... Fausto took great care of us. He has been the best horse guide I have ever met. I recommend this to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2021

Thanks you very much hope you come back again

Reviewed March 17, 2021 via mobile

We had a great time once we got to the place. Our guides were fun and always asking if everything was going good. The scenery was beautiful. The horses were great. Our pick up was not so good, communication was difficult, as they didn't come all the way into the hotel entrance and waited out by the security gate. So we needed a ride to the gate in order to go. Making us late, and inconveniencing other guests. But for some reason they took us up to the hotel entrance when we were done! Made no sense.They took some great photos but didn't take cards, only cash, we gave the only cash we had with us as tips for the guides. They said they'd stop at an ATM in town for the cash, but I didn't want to inconvenience the other guests once again. So we lost out on our photos.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2021

Hello we apologize for the inconvenience but after the pandemic to many hotels change theirs the ways for pick up clients inside many of them bring the clients at the segurity door we hope all this be normal soon and we have all your pictures here just write me a message to this number +1809-498-3482 WhatsApp and we can send you all your nice pictures we so sorry about the inconvenience hopefully you can come back thank you for your.att Ranchoeldiferente. Or check our Instagram to see your pictures

Reviewed March 16, 2021

This experience was mind blowing. Took my breath away. My husband and I were very satisfied. The staff were very friendly and informative. The beautiful horses and beautiful beach made this Anniversary a Dream come through. I highly recommend this excursion to the love birds. I would definitely be back.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2021

Hope you come back soon thanks you

Reviewed February 28, 2021 via mobile

Transport came right on time and Was an easy ride from our resort. All the personal, our guide included were all friendly and personable. Their horses were very calm and well trained. Had such a great and memorable time riding along the beach and greener areas. Most relaxing thing we’ve done in all of DR! Highly recommend and would repeat when we return.

Date of experience: February 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Hopefully you can come back soon thank you

Reviewed February 17, 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing time on this excursion. Once in a life time experience. They picked us up from cap cana and drove us to and back from the ranch. No experience needed riding the horses. They’re practically on autopilot. 10/10 would recommend.

Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2021

Hope you come back soon thank you