Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Rancho El Diferente
from US$57.15
More Info
from US$57.15
More Info
All reviews horseback riding fausto horses ride guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2021 via mobile

My significant other and I enjoyed this excursion. First and foremost Fausto was a great guide. Really enjoyed talking with him and he is amazing with the horses. Have to be honest though the ride there and back the young man that was driving played explicit music and just found that in appropriate when you don’t know your audience or what your customers find offensive. The only other thing that was hard for me on this trip was seeing all the horrible trash that was throughout the ride. The beach is completely littered and then along the roads we rode on three was tons of trash as well. I know this wasn’t the companies fault but if I owned a company in this country and tourism was my business I think I would be employing local help to keep what I could clean and beautiful. It is sad that it really did take away from this excursion. BUT Fausto was great!

Date of experience: April 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2021

Thank you very much we will take care hopefully we can see again

Reviewed April 1, 2021 via mobile

Had a lot of fun on the horseback riding trip. The Guide was very professional and accommodating. Trip was roughly 90 minutes.

Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2021

Reviewed March 23, 2021

My two daughters loved this experience. Above all my smallest daughter (10 years old) at first was afraid and at the end she wanted to run.... Fausto took great care of us. He has been the best horse guide I have ever met. I recommend this to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2021

Thanks you very much hope you come back again

Reviewed March 17, 2021 via mobile

We had a great time once we got to the place. Our guides were fun and always asking if everything was going good. The scenery was beautiful. The horses were great. Our pick up was not so good, communication was difficult, as they didn't come all the way into the hotel entrance and waited out by the security gate. So we needed a ride to the gate in order to go. Making us late, and inconveniencing other guests. But for some reason they took us up to the hotel entrance when we were done! Made no sense.They took some great photos but didn't take cards, only cash, we gave the only cash we had with us as tips for the guides. They said they'd stop at an ATM in town for the cash, but I didn't want to inconvenience the other guests once again. So we lost out on our photos.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2021

Hello we apologize for the inconvenience but after the pandemic to many hotels change theirs the ways for pick up clients inside many of them bring the clients at the segurity door we hope all this be normal soon and we have all your pictures here just write me a message to this number +1809-498-3482 WhatsApp and we can send you all your nice pictures we so sorry about the inconvenience hopefully you can come back thank you for your.att Ranchoeldiferente. Or check our Instagram to see your pictures

Reviewed March 16, 2021

This experience was mind blowing. Took my breath away. My husband and I were very satisfied. The staff were very friendly and informative. The beautiful horses and beautiful beach made this Anniversary a Dream come through. I highly recommend this excursion to the love birds. I would definitely be back.

Date of experience: March 2021
Meander59409615697, Owner at Rancho El Diferente, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2021

Hope you come back soon thanks you