“Aggies - Local food at its best!”

Aggies Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #42 of 211 Restaurants in Grenada
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Aggies Restaurant and Bar at Bathway Beach is a fantastic place to visit for a meal. The location is fantastic right on the beach. The restaurant itself is beautifully designed in a authentic Caribbean style.

The food we had was beautifully cooked, was local and fresh. The Grilled Shrimps were excellent and i recommend them. I would defintly return again. Aggies is a hidden Gem in northern Grenada and should not be missed if in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

We went for a swim at Bathway and then headed to Aggie's for lunch. I started with cheese filled breadfruit because I have always wondered what breadfruit is like -- a little like potatoes. My friends had mahi mahi and pork cordon bleu. I tried the lambie stew because I had never had lambie (conch). It was tasty, but I do not think I am a fan of lambie when there are so many other selections I would prefer. The restaurant is an outdoor restaurant with Aggie serving as both waitress and cook. She is a warm inviting person and the restaurant reflects this ambiance. Everywhere we went in the Sauters area people asked if we had been to Aggie's yet.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We had two wonderful meals at Aggies during our Grenadian vacation. The first was a large affair with ten friends we've come to know during our previous trips. Aggie set us up in her beutiful tropical garden with a lovely table, a perfect setting to enjoy a long and very fun afternoon meal. Not to be missed was the Lobster fritter starter, served with a green tomato relish that was truly 5 Star ! We followed with Lambi and Fish with a garlic/herb sauce.....delicious. A couple of days later we took a local bus to River Sallee and had a very pleasant 2 mile walk back to Bathway to repeat the entire experience and we weren't disapointed. From a perfect setting, to the great food and warm/friendly service, Aggies just gets it right. Check it out early during your Grenada visit as you'll want to go back again before you leave.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We recently stayed at a fantastic B&B in the north of Grenada - Treetops Villa Guest House near to Sauteurs and the owners Pam & Chas raved about how good Aggie's Restaurant was....we dithered and tried lots of other restaurant before venturing further to Aggie's...OMG...what a waste of time....Aggie produces the best food in the north of the island..don't sidetrack....! Pam sings the praises of her Lambie and she is NOT wrong...it's truly delicious...Our recommendation is to make the effort to travel north..it's the true Grenada and Aggie makes it perfect

Reviewed 26 February 2012

During our stay in the north of Grenada, several people told us about Aggie's, across the road from Bathway beach - and I'm glad they did. For some reason I was expecting a little beach shack with a couple of stools, but this is a nicely decorated, small charming restaurant. Very friendly service, delicious entrees.