“Good old fashioned Grenadian food on Melville Street”

Deyna's Tasty Foods
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in St. George's
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We've come to Grenada a handful of times, and we stop at Deyna's for roti whenever we're near the market in St George.

1  Thank finman66

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Cafeteria style. Very friendly servers. Nice local atmosphere and food choices. Inexpensive. I was only there for breakfast so can’t judge other meals.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Not a 'classy' restaurant but the service was friendly and the food delicious and tasty. Smaller choice of deserts but maybe that was because we called a little later.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Walked in at Deynas's ordered my food and went to take my seat, however while i started eating there was this elderly man sitting there had a lil disability since he was walking in crutches so needed the help of the staff. Jenny was good in serving him but after he asked for a glass of water it all turned the wrong way, could you imagine the guy is sitting right there and they're talking bout him right there and its not to say the guy is able to be moving around much it hurt me to see thats my favourite place to dine in town would have dropped their standard and the thing is that Mr Deynas was sitting right at the cashier and didnt say a word to the ladies working there, yes i know its self service but show more love to these people make them feel welcome wonder if Mrs Deynas was there that sort of stupid service would have been given to this elderly man come on man it made me never wanna go back there again. Team please Deynas is not only my favourite but lots if people favourite the standard need to rise again and immediate actions should be taken to jenny useless woman.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I've only had the opportunity to have breakfast meals here. I've been saved by this restaurant most mornings when I work my morning shifts. Great variety. A lil, just a lil too pricey. My biggest problem is the service, it's good but it's slowwwwwwww. At times the place can get packed, & it takes forever to get a meal.

But still, a must try.