“Afternoon cocktails”

Grenada Yacht Club
Ranked #24 of 77 Restaurants in St. George's
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Spouts at the Grenada Yacht club. Great marina view
Frankly the staff was less than friendly and even less attentive
Could it be we arrived on foot as opposed to by boat-frankly it should not matter. Being a salty spirit I expected so much more from a marina place. Perhaps I’m unfairly comparing to places such as Salt in Shelter Island NY but I was disappointed in service.
The printed food menu was mostly fried food so we passed on eating here. There may have been specials but our server showed such disinterest in our existence - we didn’t stick around beyond one drink to find out.
Glad we left because we ended up at Sails for sunset drinks and ultimately dinner

Drinks. We went for cocktails. There were no special cocktails. Mojitos were pre-prepared in a can. The rum punch was average.
It’s a bit of a walk from downtown Georgetown and frankly we went for the view and expected better service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I always visit the club when I'm in lovely Grenada! It's my go-to breakfast stop! Can't beat that yachting atmosphere and great service

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Great food at a fair price and an awesome spot looking over the yachts. It's a covered outside venue so it will be warm on warm days. Great if you on holiday not so good if you are in a suit.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Blasting music after 1am in open air restaurant. Obnoxious to all, especially those at their marina and at Port Louis. Marina.

1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We visited the yacht club for the first time this week. Great location and attractive open interior. The coffee though was extraordinarily expensive, and one of the cups was stone cold.
I can see the place has potential but I certainly won’t be drinking coffee there again.