“yummy food, but be patience”
Review of Le Chateau

Le Chateau
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in St. George's
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2018

The place is nice and elegant, all white and kinda have some French touch.

When we were here the restaurant was not very crowded, yet we have to wait for sometimes for the food. They were running out of many thing and it was only 8.30 PM :).

I had roti and I love it, the callalou soup is also nice and yummy. the nutmeg ice cream is delicious. The price is bit higher than the restaurant that we have in the hotel but the food was good so I guess I will be back to try some more.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

My vegetable spaghetti was good. A few days later I had a club sandwich and it was not that good. The bread was barely cooked, very little chicken and no sides.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

My wife and I can never go to Grenada without visiting LeChateau at least three or four times. The food is always good and to us is our 'local' restaurant on the island. Looking forward to visiting again when we return to Grenada in the Summer.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a cute place. The lobster in garlic sauce was delicious. Wish it was more. Service was good, very attentive.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Le chateau has good food at good prices. It doesn't have much ambience but the service is brisk and helpful so little to criticize