We really like this guest house with kitchenette. Three main reasons... incredible access to Grande Anse beach... literally lapping the edge of the property. Rooms are spacious, simple decor, clean, and has a fridge and microwave and flatware etc.. grocery store about a mile away, so can have an inexpensive lunch. Restaurant is filled with local flavors and, literally, the sea laps at is edge.
Great value. At the end of a row of really expensive resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish