All reviews car rental minute drive explore the island belmont estate grand anse beach lucille wraparound airport carenage paradise refrigerator
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay with Lucille and Anthony. Lucille is so helpful for suggesting things to do and where to go. The location means it is easy to explore the east coast, Grand Anse area or Fort George. You are up a hill ( the road was repaired while we were there) but this means cool breezes blow up and cool everything (we never used the air conditioning). The balcony gives you a view of the sea,the valley and the mountains. If I go back to grenada this is where I'll be staying.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

To say that our stay was a disappointment is putting it mildly. On first appearance you feel that you have struck gold, but upon closer inspection this place needs maintenance & a good, industrial clean. It is nowhere near St. Georges or Grand Anse, it is at the top of a monster hill, unless you are planning to hire a car this is not the place to be. The shuttle service is sketchy & 'helpful' information is random.

Grenada is a beautiful country, the people are friendly & it is so chilled. There are much nicer places to stay than here, sadly this place does not offer what the owners are selling.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aslanla
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I just returned last night from Grenada and I will return. If you're looking for rest and relaxation with peaceful breezes and fabulous views, the Grenada Gold Guest Apartment is the place for you. I loved the idea of staying in a place that was more like my home away from home. The furnishings, especially my grand master bedroom, made me feel as though I was right in my own home. Lucille Sylvester, owner, met us at the airport, stopped for us at the local supermarket to buy groceries, and transported us to her mountain oasis. She is a gem and was oh so very helpful with helping my cousin and I plan our days and nights although most nights found us eitherenjoying our terrace and evening breezes or taking in a movie on the DVD with a glass of wine.

I highly recommend the guest apartment.

Thanks, Lucille and Anthony Sylvester for Grenada Gold!

Room Tip: The Nutmeg Apartment is the best to me with the terrace and great views!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2015

First I should point out that the apartments are incorrectly sited on Google maps. They are in Westerhall which is about 20 minutes drive from St George as stated on their web site. A car is strongly recommended unless you are prepared to walk up a steep and winding road from the bus stop. However the owners also run a car hire service.
The apartments are lovely. Very roomy and comfortable. The views from the bedrooms and balconies are magnificent and the small pool well maintained. Lucille and Anthony could not have been nicer nor more accommodating. They went out of their way to help us, including stocking up the fridge before our arrival and importantly getting tickets for the Cricket Test Match at local prices! It would surely be difficult to find a better place to stay on this beautiful Island.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ansbnks2016
Reviewed January 19, 2015

We had an incredible stay with Lucille and Anthony, both of whom were so incredibly helpful! She helped us plan an itinerary, book a car, gave us lifts and took us shopping on the first day! She and her family are so warm and welcoming and helpful! Her daughter even baked fresh cinnamon buns and gave us two!!!!! The apartments are amazing! The apartments are below her family home. They are well decorated, modern and very comfortable. We cooked for a few meals, which was nice to relax a bit. We also used the pool which was very refreshing! We would highly recommend Lucielle and Anthony's gorgeous apartments for families and couples! There is easy access to all the main sights at St George and the sights on east and north side of the island.Close to the airport. We will definitely come back! Thank you again for such a memorable stay, even inspite of all the rain!!

• Stayed: January 2015