Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$123
All reviews safe place place to stay guard pool airport
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

We stayed as the only inbound guests, while other foreigners were departing due to ongoing 'peyi lok'. Not a nice experience, for us but certainly not for the haitian staff. But we greatly appreciate the attentive service and advice we received. An oasis of peace indeed.

I'd like to mention the superb kitchen, too.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

The best customer service I've experienced in Haiti since visiting there many times.

Quiet, clean, pool & all amenities. Polite efficient staff. Delicious varied breakfast.

Will make our regular hotel rrom now on.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2019

My trip to The Palm Inn was ok. The people across the Hall from me were very loud and annoying. I don't think I will be coming back. Also my food was OK, but they got my order wrong so I had to eat something I did not want for Breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This little hotel is nice. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there was a guard at the front gate for added security. The rooms where clean, air conditioned, flat screen TV's, full bathroom, refrigerator, and a safe. There was a workout gym outside near the very clean pool. Drinking water coolers and wifi were both in the common areas. Also a restaurant that served a delicious full breakfast, lunch and dinner was also onsite.

Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank Iskuz
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I have stayed at the Palm Inn a few times when I need to be near the airport. It is clean and the front desk staff is always very friendly and accommodating. (and they tolerate my basic Créole skills)
I have never had a problem booking in advance. The communication is very efficient and replies are prompt. There are coffee machines in the room which made me VERY happy, however there were no filters and no coffee to put in them. I asked the restaurant and they gave me a coffee cup of grinds after I asked a few times where I could get coffee and filters. So, I ended up using a paper napkin and creating a make-shift filter. (yes, i needed a coffee that badly) I would recommend either advising visitors they need to provide their own "supplies" for the machine or actually providing them.
Second comment would be that if you wanted to "lounge" by the pool there isn't a lot of room. You can sit and recline in a chair but there are no loungers per se. Not a deal breaker by any means, just a heads-up. The breakfast is wonderful!!!

Date of stay: October 2017