Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$102
PricelineUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
TripadvisorUS$102
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful food and service as usual. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Reasonable prices. The staff is always very helpful. American friendly environment where most speak English and your credit card is accepted and safe (which is not always true in the area)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
laila s, Manager at Habitation Hatt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2020

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I found this place online searching for hotel to stay near the airport, they had great prices and room comes with free breakfast . So I booked and requested if they could have a driver pick me up from the airport . We arrived early and they accommodated us with very friendly front desk staff . The rooms are big and clean and have balcony with mini fridge . I enjoyed the nights by the pool relaxing and they even bring your diner by the pool , the parrot is also very beautiful. The owners were very helpful as I had many questions and needed a guide to go to the province . We will definitely be back . I felt very safe there especially as s single lady in Haiti

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed January 20, 2019

I didn't want to write a negative review over my three days here but unfortunately I was met with constant push back. They come to "clean" the room at random (THREE) intervals, first they take the only towel you have before noon, then they make your bed and finally MAYBE replace your towels. They chase you around to pay your food and drink bills even though you are booked to stay. They are OVER PRICED, pool is not so clean, no on is ever really around and on multiple occasions they tried to keep the change on the bill even though they add service charge without telling you. It's a great ONE NIGHT location near to the airpor but otherwise VERY annoying and you need to use all of your electronics by the pool because wifi does not work in the rooms. Which is all fine considering the economical state of the country BUT they truly OVERCHARGE for a nights stay which is the worst part of all.

Room tip: no tip really, just cross your fingers that the wifi helps!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

This is our third trip to Haiti me and my husband we go down once a year for vacation and to see our family . We love this hotel and now to my great surprise they just did the road . Very smooth and nice . It’s very cozy hotel and all staff is super welcoming . The room has a nice private balcony and they are huge rooms . The food and drinks are always great .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We came for a few nights for our friends wedding near the hotel . The hotel is nice very comfortable and the staff is helpful . We ate dinner in the restaurant which was really good , love the fruit and rice and plantains . We had a rhum punch by the pool . The rooms are very big and comfortable. The free breakfast was great, we had a lot of choices with fresh fruit juice . I had the eggs and pancakes. We will be back for our next time in Haiti

Date of stay: September 2018