Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Hotels.com
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$115
Priceline
eDreamsUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019

I recently stayed at the Le Plaza Hotel for about the 8th or 9th time. It consistently delivers great service. It is the staff that make this hotel different, they are very friendly and helpful. The food is great! I will be returning to Haiti in about four months and will definitely be staying here.
Bill Stewart

Date of stay: August 2019
DaphneeM6, Front Office Manager at Le Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Mr. Stewart,

Thank you for your kind comments!
We are so pleased that you felt comfortable with us and that our team helped make your stay memorable.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.
Regards

Reviewed August 13, 2019

The Plaza really showcases the best P Au P Haiti has to offer. There were great amenities, including a wonderful pool. I really enjoyed the restaurant as well, and great staff! The hotel is not far from a lot of historic landmarks in the capital.

The hotel is walking distance from the Mupanah (Musee du Pantheon National Haitien), which is a must visit!

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank KGB612
DaphneeM6, Front Office Manager at Le Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Guest!
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our property and sharing your experience.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and very much appreciate the positive comments.
We look forward to seeing you back soon.
Regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2019

This is my third time stay at Le Plaza Hotel, I honestly have to say this place is amazing the staff treated me like family, hey are friendly, kind, and professional, even the secuity officers are extremely kind and very welcoming, took time time to have small conversation making me feel at ease. I appreciated management for a wonderful place. Evry time I stayed there I enjoyed my stay, the food is great, the room is very confortable and evrything works, I had no problems whatsoever. GREAT JOB! I like to thank Lukenson and all kitchen staff for their help and ensure me my family had a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Room with balcony facing the pool in 2nd floor is extremely nice and very relaxing
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
DaphneeM6, Front Office Manager at Le Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review of our property and shared your experience!
We are delight that you had a pleasant stay. We appreciate that you enjoyed the service and will make sure to passed you compliments to the kitchen staff and Luckenson.
We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon at Home away from Home.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

This was my 4th visit to Le plaza and it gets better every time. From the moment we checked in we were greeted with warm welcomes, smiles and comments welcoming us back which made us feel at home. The grounds were as green and beautiful as ever forcing you to relax, the pool as usual was spotless and is cleaned every morning. The room was cleaned to perfection every day and we enjoyed many meals at the restaurant which were always delicious. The meals are expensive by American standard but have always been to a high standard, I would recommend the steak in coffee sauce and my husband loved the creole chicken. We will of course visit again in the near future.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lacey p
DaphneeM6, Front Office Manager at Le Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
We thank you for taking the time to review our property and we are so pleased that you felt comfortable at Le Plaza!
Your feedback is really encouraging, its really important to us to give our guest an enjoyable experience each time.
We very much look forward to welcome you again soon to your home away from home.
Thank you again!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

So first off I'd like to say that this is my FIRST time ever writing a review for a hotel and I've been to many throughout my travels. This hotel has BY FAR the best staff that I've ever been around. I stayed for about a week and man was I always excited to see the people every time I left the room! The area is very close to the many sites of the city and is gated and well guarded.The rooms are very comfortable and The food is amazing! I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Haiti!

Steve :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steveobro
Daphnee M, Front Office Manager at Le Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and describe your experience at Le Plaza.
Your comments on our team are encouraging and we make sure to passed to them. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your expectations.
We hope to see you again soon in Haiti and continue to serve you at Le Plaza Hotel.
Thank you again!