Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
eDreamsUS$62
TravelocityUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

When we took a family vacation, we had 10 members traveling to Haiti. It was a wonderful family time. Park hotel may be small, but it was perfect for our family. The price was reasonable, the location, the accomadation, and everything else was just right. They have a pool, a dining area, wifi area for the kids, and a patio area; where I like to sip on my coffee and relax with Mom The best of all, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snak time was great! The food is great here. The entire family was very happy with the meals. My compliments to the chef, the owners, the staff, and the servers. We love you

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2019

My stay was unusual in that it coincided with a period of civil disturbance in Haiti, which meant it was difficult to go out. Also shops and attractions were closed at times and some hotel meals were not available. consequently I spent more time than would have been the case in the hotel. It provides clean comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price as described in previous reviews. However the most noteworthy feature of my stay was the help provided my the owner/manager and family as I had to change my plans. It was with this assistance that I was able to book a plane ticket as my original plans to catch a bus became unrealistic, but the highlight was the owner making a (very nice) sandwich himself as I had not been able to get to the supermarket on time. True hospitality,

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2018

We truly enjoyed our lunch and visit in the Park Hotel. The current pictures does not do it justice since it has been very well renovated since the photos was taken. The Assad's family has done an outstanding job renovating this historical building. We highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to anybody wanting to visit Port-au-Prince.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Park Hotel offers an excellent accommodation option for budget travelers. It is centrally located in the downtown within walking distance to the museum and cathedral. Philip was a great host and made me feel very much welcomed. His driver Eric provided transportation from/to the airport for a reasonable price. As I had requested, Philip had arranged a guide for me to visit the markets and downtown areas. The staff was very hospitable too. They assisted me with finding places and making phone calls. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Park Hotel to future travelers for an authentic stay in Port-au-Prince!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The Park Hotel is very affordable and the perfect home away from home in a bustling city. I came here while traveling alone thru Haiti and was so well cared for by Philip and his staff. He was very responsive to my questions before arriving, and even found someone who could teach me about Vodou after I expressed interest. I spent half my time with that guide, the other half getting a tour of the mountains with Philip. Philip is friendly, speaks fluent English, and so accommodating. Ask him to tell you about his basil garden and the fruit trees he's planted on the grounds of his family hotel.

The hotel itself is simple, and comfortable. The front building is over 100 years old, while the rest seem to have been built in the 50s or so. Breakfast in their restaurant is typical -- eggs, toast, coffee, juice -- and affordable for $6. It's also well located next to the Champs de Mars and La Terrace, a wonderful restaurant (Dishes range from $10-17 and are a step above traditional tourist fair -- try the creole shrimp or grilled fish).

I can't recommend the Park Hotel highly enough.

Date of stay: April 2017