Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$158
eDreamsUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
Trip.comUS$158
All reviews close to the airport pool and gym great room great care free shuttle tara servers security proximity refrigerator teams safety
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2021

We will stay here again, the staff, accommodations, and restaurant were wonderful and made our stay so enjoyable. We came to visit a children's home and visit the Embassy. The front desk recommended a taxi driver who was safe and trustworthy. Whatever we asked for, the staff was more than happy to do for us.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed February 19, 2021

I enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere and the courtesy of the staff. Will definitely return to Servotel. I will also recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep it up! The proximity to the airport is an asset.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed January 28, 2021

Next time I will go to the better hotels. I chose Servotel for the convenience of being near the airport. Two years ago when I stayed these, I had a much better experience. The service has degenerated.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because it was the closest to the Airport. For local standards it was ok. The staff was very nice to us and treated us very well. The rooms needed a little update, but I could manage.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Fllblueguy
Reviewed March 18, 2020

Isolated from the troubles around the manifestations as well as the dangers from the streets, this hotel has a calm isolated ground, good food and nice rooms. Would benefit to remove the carpet and install wooden floors in rooms, but globally was clean. The Staff is great, food is great but slow to come, just plan you meal and order early, have a drink at the bar and 40 min later your food is ready for you. Good choice, good taste and good portions as well. Standard protection, armed guards and concrete walls with barbed wires all around the property for safety is appreciated.

Room tip: AC controls are either ON of OFF. If you like it cold to sleep my room was at 68F all the time.
Date of stay: March 2020