Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
View deal
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2016

This was an interesting trip. It was amission team of seven people requiring plenty of space due to lots of luggage. Thwe room was fine for our purposes except it was on the 4th floor with only stairs. The restaurant in which we were scheduled to have a continental breakfast in the AM lacked much of what was on the menu. However, the service was gratious and they tried their best. Being forewarned now I would still return under the circumstances. Remember, this Haiti.

Room tip: Find out what floor you will be on first and if themenu in the restaurant is complete.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Asa T
Reviewed April 12, 2016

The power went out. Pool was very small. Rooms are tiny-- you have three feet on any side of the bed. No fridge or microwave. Desk with no chair. Good food but rip off. Two menus, creole one is cheaper. Food is good. Good breakfast (American: bacon, eggs, fruit) WiFi in building but not in room. Americans around/ English speakers. Airport transportation. Shuttle is sketch. They told us to wait thirty minutes; three hours later we had to get a taxi because it never showed.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 942ashleighp
Reviewed July 18, 2015

The fact that the owner will go the extra mile to satisfy the client.

I was very picky in choosing the room, I turned down 3 rooms (not because there was something wrong just because I wanted to find a certain angle for my photographs and the staff was very patient with all smiles in helping making my decision.

The bed is firm and well tidy. The sheets are clean and you sleep tight. Security is present and there is no noise at night. .it's really a good deal and you get picked up and dropped off at the airport. Instead of wandering in PAP if you do not have too much time to spend, you can make arrangement for a city tour with the establishment and they are very good at it. We are globetrotters and have tried many renowned hotels and we got lost in the crowd. Nobody really pays attention to details.

Having great and friendly management around is really the must.

At 7* you feel the love.

Room tip: not suitable for honeymooners but for everyone else. A few nights in order to catch a plane or a bus to other cities ..
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karaMel007
Reviewed May 22, 2015

After we got to the hotel, I went back to trip advisor, looked at the photos posted and wondered where they came from. My hotel windows were boarded and the pool was down a dark stairwell. Free shuttle from the airport? I was charged 30 dollars for the 3km drive, which I was told later I should expect as a tourist. I feel like I have to warn people that this hotel was definitely not what I expected.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Shauna M
Ultha A, Director of Sales at Seven Stars Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Thank You for your review! We appreciate the feedback. Currently the Hotel do offer free transportation from and to the airport only. There is a fee for other transportation needs of the guess. Some of the room that are listed online are from our new remodel/renovated side, which was closed off for repairs at the time of your visit. Next time you are in town and would like to stay at our hotel please voice your concern to management, so we may help make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Have a great day- Seven Stars Hotel management.

Reviewed January 25, 2015 via mobile

All I have to say is the food, the new rooms, and the staff were all remarkable. The staff made my stay so comfortable, and I really like the fact they have 24 hour security on ground. I was also able to get my hair, and nails done for an event I had to go to during my stay at Seven Stars Hotel. I can't stop bragging about the food! I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Angelromigu

Thank You! Great feedback.