Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
TravelocityUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
CheapTicketsUS$93
TripadvisorUS$93
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I expected very little from a hotel in Haiti. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room. It was typical of low rate hotels in the US but I felt it was very good by Haiti standards. I did not have food there but the service in the restaurant / bar was excellent. The pool looked inviting but I did not have time to use it. Check-in and check-out were very good and the service all around was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 389mickv
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

I must say a big thank you. Me and my family had a great time. Seven stars hotel staff work hard to keep their guest satisfied and happy. Service was great at all times we would visit their again. Thanks again! I love seven stars hotel and staff!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zino448
Reviewed May 18, 2016

This was an interesting trip. It was amission team of seven people requiring plenty of space due to lots of luggage. Thwe room was fine for our purposes except it was on the 4th floor with only stairs. The restaurant in which we were scheduled to have a continental breakfast in the AM lacked much of what was on the menu. However, the service was gratious and they tried their best. Being forewarned now I would still return under the circumstances. Remember, this Haiti.

Room tip: Find out what floor you will be on first and if themenu in the restaurant is complete.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Asa T
Reviewed April 12, 2016

The power went out. Pool was very small. Rooms are tiny-- you have three feet on any side of the bed. No fridge or microwave. Desk with no chair. Good food but rip off. Two menus, creole one is cheaper. Food is good. Good breakfast (American: bacon, eggs, fruit) WiFi in building but not in room. Americans around/ English speakers. Airport transportation. Shuttle is sketch. They told us to wait thirty minutes; three hours later we had to get a taxi because it never showed.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 942ashleighp
Reviewed July 18, 2015

The fact that the owner will go the extra mile to satisfy the client.

I was very picky in choosing the room, I turned down 3 rooms (not because there was something wrong just because I wanted to find a certain angle for my photographs and the staff was very patient with all smiles in helping making my decision.

The bed is firm and well tidy. The sheets are clean and you sleep tight. Security is present and there is no noise at night. .it's really a good deal and you get picked up and dropped off at the airport. Instead of wandering in PAP if you do not have too much time to spend, you can make arrangement for a city tour with the establishment and they are very good at it. We are globetrotters and have tried many renowned hotels and we got lost in the crowd. Nobody really pays attention to details.

Having great and friendly management around is really the must.

At 7* you feel the love.

Room tip: not suitable for honeymooners but for everyone else. A few nights in order to catch a plane or a bus to other cities ..
Date of stay: June 2015