Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
View deal
FindHotel
US$143
View deal
PricelineUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
Agoda.comUS$143
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Best accomodation in Cap Haïtien, Haiti. Price is good comparing to less accommodating places in Cap Haïtien with similar deal. the views are to die for, foods are delicious, service and staff are excellent!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank caprice205
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I only gave Satama Hotel 3stars because there were many details that I believe they should have had worked out by now. Don’t get me wrong the hotel is absolutely gorgeous beyond words and the view is breathtaking. But simple things like the fact the hotel lobby and exit is on what was their highest floor 5 & not one. That only certain elevators worked or that rooms were behind a series of doors. None of that was labeled so it was a lot of walking around and getting lost because there was no signage at all to direct guest. There was no information in the room at all about the facility. Like when the pool opened or closed or if there was room service or restaurant onsite. The phone in our room didn’t work so I had to walk to from desk to tell them and to find out if there was restaurant on site. The engineer apparently left at 6pm daily and was never able to get our phone working throughout our entire stay. The restaurant was lovely and the food was good but OMG the wait was beyond ridiculous. Some in the restaurant waited well over 2hours just for appetizers. There was only one waiter and he was completely overwhelmed. There was definitely a lack of staff present within the hotel throughout our stay and it was extremely evident. The few staff that we did see and I am not over exaggerating (8total) were absolutely wonderful. They were polite, friendly and as helpful as they could be when we asked questions. I will not lie. It is highly unlikely that I would stay at that hotel again upon my return. Because it is so high up in the mountain, we were essentially held captive once we got up to the hotel. I am accustomed to being able to walk around the neighborhood but that was next to impossible with the location of the hotel.

Credit: Three of pics are credited to BelleVue Tours the amazing tour company out of NY that coordinated the visit.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marieac06
Reviewed February 11, 2019

My stay was peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable. I would have to agree on the service, fairly slow, but I think it's the culture. I will defiantly return, the breakfast was amazing, authentic and FREE! The bar and dinner was great I was impressed. I have referred my friends here as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank janesA6035AU
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the newest hotel in cap-haïtien and it won’t disappoint you! Great quality rooms and good service. The food is also nice. The infinity pool overlooking the bay is by far the highlight though!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RogJohnMitchell
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel..design extraordinary and great spectacular views.

Honestly I am baffled by how epic tje views are. Great breakfaast as well.

Overall I will visit in the near future. Some staff are super slow . TAKES 45 minutes to get a room service menu . 3 hrs to get the room clean .

We decided to check out early

Date of stay: July 2018