I have to be totally fair here and say that while the hotel was not exactly as advertised (not really anything like the description), our stay here was pleasant enough. We LOVED the location - central to everything and we were able to walk all around the town. Our room was large with efficient aircon (+ a ceiling fan), cable TV (not a must but a nice touch) and we had plentiful hot water. Wifi worked pretty well (though electricity went on and off during the nights). Staff spoke French + were very friendly and helpful).
However, let me address a few of the claims about the hotel in the description for those booking based on that alone:
- No swimming pools
- Restaurant for breakfast only (a choice between "oatmeal" and spaghetti + toast, fruit and juice), no bar/ lounge
- No rooftop terrace (there is a rooftop but there is no "terrace" and there is a loud generator up there)
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle is just taxis.
- There is no onsite self parking or valet parking
(we booked a Queen Standard Room)
- No Egyptian cotton linens in room
- No rainfall showerhead
- No refrigerator
So, all that aside, the hotel was perfectly adequate, Just not as advertised.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking