I have tried other hotels on my trips to Kingston but keep going back to the Courtleigh for its consistency. Its well-maintained with helpful staff and have made an effort in the last year or two to improve the free breakfast offered. You'll like the Courtleigh if like me you don't like big hotels. I also had the misfortune to pick up a flu bug on one of my trips and discovered they have a nurse who visits and kept tabs on me which was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston