“Beautiful Location for any occasion”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Charms201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful Location for any occasion”
Reviewed January 13, 2016 for a stay in September 2015

This place is truly amazing. The rooms and furnishings were just as described and pictured on the website. The property manager was very accommodating. The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished with beautiful, brand new modern fixtures and fittings. My kids loved the rainfall shower. It was good to have a telephone provided by the manager (nice!). There is access to the internet as well as a small store in the neighborhood close to the pool. I have stayed in Long Mountain before and it was truly awesome but this new place is a little further up the hill and splendid. It is a clean, beautiful and quiet neighborhood 'far from the madding crowd'. I loved the evenings in the backyard garden which was a bit cooler than expected and my favorite part of the trip was watching the sunset. When I stood in the backyard and looked out across skies, I got a wonderful feeling, like I really was 'on top of the world'. Looking down, way down at the city below at nights is absolutely breathtaking. 'I shall return'...definitely... It is a nice place to relax! and yet a quick drive to Devon House, The Bob Marley Museum and other places of interest.

Travelling group: Young Children
13 Jan 2016
Again it is I who is humbled by your presence in my home yet again
Kay D
“Different prospective”
Reviewed January 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The manager gave us very good directions and the security gave us a thorough ID check and we were happy about it. I felt secure driving through the gate. First thing we saw was the cabana and the pool, just like in the photos. When we got to the apartment we were shocked, the photo did no justice. The place was over the top. I can look into the National Stadium from the back yard. They had some gloss looking tiles on the floor and you could comb your hair in them. The floors are like a mirror. The A/C was kicking and these people have a 50 inch curve TV. It was my first experience watching of these. The manager got extra towels and sheets to us 45 minutes after we called and asked. We extended our stay by two days and wanted to stay longed, but they were booked. We are coming back in May and I strongly recommend you make this apartment your home away from home when you are in Kingston. If you have doubts, just give it a try on my recommendation. I am a flight attendant and I have seen the inside of loads of hotels, but this place is ranked high on my list.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
13 Jan 2016
Thank you it is I who is honoured to have you at my place
Tim B
“Great Getaway spot !”
Reviewed January 10, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I travel alot and it is not often I get the opportunity to go back to a place. Like my previous visit in early 2015, yet again I have had an amazing experience, with the most breathraking views of Kingston - I honestly do not think there is a better spot to stay, relax and see the city!

The apartment is also very spacious and quiet with everything we needed. A big thank you to Mick, the guy that looked after us - simply incredible. We recieved the same service and consistency as with our previous stay.. from making our reservation, staying in touch during our stay, to recommending the the vibrant street corner restaurant on Red Hills road. We had our best Jerk Chicken to date at this place.

They say service is about people, well this guy looked after us - can't thank him enough. We'll be back!!

Travelling group: Friends
10 Jan 2016
Tim it was our pleasure to host you
Laura M
Auburn, Washington
“Great vacation stay”
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Nice place to stay. Beautiful view. Stayed with my boyfriend while on vacation for 2 weeks. We loved coming back to a place of our own instead of a hotel! If we get a chance to come back, will definitely book here again! :-)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Jan 2016
Laura thank you for staying with us at lmcc.villas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing