“Great Dining Experience”
Review of Marguerite's

Marguerite's
Reserve with OpenTable
Marguerite's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An elegant and sophisticated 5-star, dining experience on the edge of the Caribbean Sea, specializing in an assortment of fine wines and fresh seafood,creatively prepared.
Reviewed March 2, 2017

Fantastic food, superb service, nice wine list, and great ambiance. What more could you ask for. Lobster was fresh and tender, well prepared and the steak was the best we had on the Island. All appetizers were flavorful and portions were large enough to share.
The views of the water at night were superb, and the breeze coming off the ocean kept the evening cool. Dinner was a little pricey, but well worth it. Do not miss this place.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

We were staying at Sandals Montego Bay for our Weddingmoon in March of 2012. While the food at the resort was very nice, we wanted to try something out in town. This restaurant was truly exceptional. The service was awesome and the food was absolutely fabulous. I especially liked that the server made our cesar salad fresh at tableside. I highly recommend this restaurant if you happen to venture away from whatever resort you're staying at.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

No complaints about Margeurites. Had a surf and turf, wine, Caesar salad, some appetizers. All of it was quite good. Wine selection was good too. I reserve five star ratings for the places that are over the top good in every aspect. This one is almost there though the view can't be beat. Staff was friendly. Would recommend.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

We had a wonderful, exclusive meal. My sister and I were well aware that the exclusive meal will be costly, so we paid with a credit card that I only use on special occasions. Today, (10 days after our visit at Marguerite's) I received a call from my bank informing me that suspicious charges have been made since our visit to Marguerite's. Somebody has been using my card fraudulently. I highly suggest to pay cash only at Marquerite's!!

4  Thank Emca C
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Love the change from meal to dance. Great host. Asked for the drink and it is presented with love. Perfect meal. Gorgeous view. Lovely staff. Valet parking or wait and staff get you a cab.