“Fantastic!!!”

Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Atmosphere and service was good. Food was excellent too. Husband and I have been here a few times for dinner and we have always enjoyed our visits. We were lucky enough to visit when it was not to busy, which made the dining experience even better.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

PROS
Quality of food, quality of service, place, position, price (honest and it 100% deserves, especially if compared to many other places in Jamaica -expansive and bad)
Food is awesome: I picked my lobster, it was alive (see pic)

CONS
Actually nothing

No much to add, I think this place will represent one among my best memories of Jamaica. Definitely recommended

Reviewed August 6, 2018

They came across very selective in terms of who they were serving. More attention was paid to the regulars, it seemed.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic view and love short boat ride to the restaurant I wish it’s more long...had a lobster we can choose our lobster, catch and touch! My son loved it. Great experience! Friendly staffs! Want to go back

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Unique location, exceptional food and service. A must do if you appreciate experiences and tastey food. Get seating on the top deck for an amazing view.

We had the surf & turf, Grilled Octopus, stuffed jalapeño, Shrimp skewers. All BURSTING with flavor. Super friendly and sweet staff. Do it!