“Patties, Patties, Patties”
Review of Juici Patties

Juici Patties
Ranked #4 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I wish I could have taken this shop back to the states. These patties are the so tasty, so delicious

1  Thank dmaxwall

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I've been to juici Patti in mobay and lucea. And the food is consistent. Very tasty patties and not expensive. Coco bread is good too. Not much else to add, food could be served with a smile. But hey it still tastes good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up on juicy beef patties, nah stop wont stop eating patties .
When I'm in Jamaica every single day I eat patties and coco bread . Sometimes for breakfast sometimes just because I can .
Ppl say they're expensive, to me they're worth it .
Avid patty lover#Jamaican girl !

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to eating authentic Jamaican patties. In my opinion, they taste the same as the patties I get back home in the States. Also, the restaurant is very busy, and not all staff are patient with tourists. If you visit this place, be prepared to be approached by locals as they are willing to "assist" for a fee.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We had the beef and chicken patties. Loved the fact that they were hot and I must add that they were truly juicy! We got almost 3 dozens on road trip to Negril, the patties did not last 10 minutes with a dozen people on board. Love it!