“Quiet if no cruise ship docked.”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Ranked #22 of 137 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2017

We went on a day when no cruise ship was in port so the place was quiet. The food and service was good. The cheeseburger in paradise was delicious & huge.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,149)

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice water slide but the drinks are over priced and pretty much a money pit for tourists as for as I'm concerned!
Cheers,
Wayne Abreu

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I went both times I visited Jamaica. And both times it was fun. Music was nice, the crowd was good. And it was packed both times. We enjoyed it. Never went in the day time. Just for the night life.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Place needs a face lift. Looks like it's ready to fall into Montego Bay. Thankfully I was buzzed from all the rum cocktails I had on the boat ride over... place was beat

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Rough crowd. I brushed up against someone and they were rude when stating "DON'T TOUCH ME". When I tried to say it was an accident....he repeated "DON'T TOUCH ME". A friend said....theres no metal detector...lets leave! I've been to as many as 7 Margaritaville places the hour the Caribbean. I would NEVER go back.

1  Thank MediterraneanLady