“Nice Dinner at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Toby's Good Eats

Toby's Good Eats
Ranked #41 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We were staying at the resort so dinner seemed like a natural. It is a nice clean resturant with tables both inside an out by the pool. We had breakfast and dinner. The service was very good on both occasions. We had just a light breakfast and coffee as we were meeting a tour guide. But we returned one evening for dinner and found it very relaxing. It was not very crowded. For dinner we each close a local dish. I had the chicken jerk with rice and peas (beans really) and my travel campion had the Brown chicken Stew also served with rice and peas. It was not fancy but we both enjoyed the meal. They also served Red Strip beer.
Compared to the meal that we had on the Hip Strip the day before we found the food good, filling and well priced. Other dishes ranged from $12-18 per plate.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I ate here mainly for breakfast a few lunches and a dinner. THey have good variety and my favorite meals were the Tropical French Toast (W/flambe Bananas) and the Penne Alfredo with Chicken was good as well. THey also have local dishes on the menu for you to try.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 20, 2016

rooms are dark and dingy. Needs a complete over hall, we stayed one night to be close to air port. It's convenient to the air port and the hip strip. The price was reasonable but I really wouldn't stay there again. The pillows have a plastic over them so when you move around it sounds like paper making so much noise.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank virginiasue65
Reviewed November 30, 2015

Stayed at Toby's about 7 years ago. They really know how to cook. The setting is very good with that water in the background cascading into the pool. Once ordered you do not have to wait long for your meal. I cannot answer the question as to "when did you travel" as I live in Jamaica so I will just select December 2014

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2015

I had breakfast there on several occasions and the food is excellent, the wait staff are pleasant and attentive.

Date of visit: January 2015