“After the Kiwanis 5k run/walk”
Review of 876 Legends

876 Legends
Ranked #39 of 138 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: 876 Legends aims to be the premier themed Eat, Drink, Chill Spot across the North Coast of Jamaica. It will combine a high-quality menu and atmosphere,
Reviewed November 10, 2017

A special was on for this run...and breakfast was awesome, its nice little spot to unwind with a small group of friends....just love the ambience and service was great too...

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
876Legends, Manager at 876 Legends, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

We’re glad we were able to satisfy your breakfast cravings after your 5k! Come back for some lunch or dinner next time. Looking forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Legendary burger was delicious and filling. Staff was very courteous. Overall nice vibes with huge TV for sports

Thanks for your review! We hope you come back and try some of our other delicious dishes. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The best has always been and will forever be my number #1 spot miss the old staff but my hubby and i still enjoy it. Our server Camisha was excellent, her service extended was at a five star level, she is a plus to your establishment.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
876Legends, Manager at 876 Legends, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage. We love our regular customers and Camisha will be so glad to see this review! Looking forward to seeing you both again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

We dined at 876 Legends in October 6, 2017 and we all had a grrat time. I met the executive chef i think her name is Kerriann, just superb. She helped my friend put the party together and our meals were delicious. She did a brownstew fish for me that was so succulent I was in shock...plus the shrimp pasta was so scrumptious... she created a memorable night for us... food for my friends was delish.

The staff is overall curteous and professional. The dj that night had everyone in the building rocking id not dancing and the music was clean and hyped. I wish I remembered the name of my server as she was so nice.
I just wish the space was a bit larger but then maybe the intimate setting is much better.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for your kind words and for making 876 Legends the place to celebrate special occasions. We do our best to make sure you have a good time, and in your case we’re so glad that the night was a memorable one. We hope you come back and have many more nights like this at 876 Legends!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Excellent service
Great food
Relaxing atmosphere
Well trained staff
Best place to take family, friends or just to have a solo date

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for your review! We love to see happy customers!