Spent 7 nights at the Royal Caribbean (Sept 12-19)-another great vacation. Food was good, diving was good, service was exceptional-all in all Sandals delivered once again. The Thai island was a nice relaxing place to spend a day and we really enjoyed this resort. We found the staff very friendly and willing to please. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Prestigia, Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean