Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$828
US$349
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$485/night.

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$240
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$259
  • Pool
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$418
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$291
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$329
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$259
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$234
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$898
US$325
Cancelon
6,030 results
All reviewsthai restaurantroyal caribbeankensington buildingbig birdbutler servicebamboo shackcrystal lagoonle jardinierregency restaurantour honeymoonkensington covemain pooltracy anncricketers pubclothing optional beachbutler suitebeach grill
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a week at Sandals Royal Caribbean. We have never been to a Sandals or an all inclusive,and now we wonder what we were waiting for!
It was very relaxing and the grounds are beautiful. We stayed in a suite ground floor with butler service. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dojay111
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Hello and thank you very much for your positive comments of Sandals Royal Caribbean. We work hard to offer a relaxing and beautiful experience and I’m so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy 30th anniversary.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

It started out fantastic and got better every day! We were truly treated like Royalty, the employees referred to us by name, remembered what we liked to drink, offered new choices and recommended great places to eat. We couldn't have had a better vacation, WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yziedog

Hello and thank you very much for the positive comments of Sandals Royal Caribbean. We work hard to offer good food and friendly, efficient service, and I’m so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The service that we received at the SRC was outstanding. As well as we were treated by every single member top to bottom of the staff it was still possible to find those brilliant stars which outshone the rest. It was because of these that made a wonderful vacation into a magical one.
Simone, the wonderful young woman at the ocean activities booth was one of those shining stars. It is hard to put into words how friendly, energetic, and helpful this woman was. I have a hard time remembering numbers and after coming back to ask her several times the times of our diving, snorkeling, or glass bottom boat excursions, she knew my name by sight. She laughingly made a written reminder for me for every excursion. She made sure that we were well prepared for everything and since it had been several years since my last dive, arranged to have one of the diving staff do a pool check out with me to go over the diving basics.
Andrew was another of those bright shining stars. Andrew also in the outdoor activities gave so much of his time showing us the ropes. We had never been sailing, and Andrew took my wife and I out on the hobby sail craft to show us the basics. Then he turned the sailing over to us, patiently teaching both my wife and I how to operate the craft. When my wife and I were comfortable enough to operate the craft alone. He let us go out and shouted helpful directions from the shore, watching over us like a mother hen. He taught my wife and I how to operate the paddle boards, and attempted to teach us sail-boarding--it didn't take. On our last day there, Andrew took us out to sea on the hobby sail to give us an even bigger taste of sailing. It was incredible. I didn't mention that he worked through his lunch break to take us out.

When they say all included, they mean all included. You are not expected to tip the employees and they aren't working for your tips but you will want to take tipping money to give to those individuals that are outstanding.

As I said, all of the staff there was so wonderful that we decided to return again next year and have already. It was because of them that we are returning.

They also have a shuttle that leaves every hour that can take you to the Montego Bay Resort where you can also use, free of charge their restaurants and facilities.

Our room was one of the cheapest (I use the term lightly) on the property. The mattress was not that comfortable but the room was nice. I would still give it a four out of five stars. However, the noise level at night was not acceptable. We were overlooking one of the secondary pools and right over the drop off point for the shuttle. On three nights one particularly noisy wedding group were partying at the pool from about midnight to 1:30 or 2 AM. They quieted down when we requested it, but it seemed that with all of the security that was present that security would have realized that it was too noisy and asked the loud guest to hold it down.

We don't drink and we are in our 50's and don't eat as much; the variety of activities made up for the "all inclusive" to make this experience better than cruising. We usually had at least three activities planned per day, and varied between sailing, snorkeling, diving, paddle boarding, sea kayaking, or sail boarding. We also enjoyed the physical activities provided by activity adviser, (forgot his name sorry) including power stretching and pool aerobics was an extra bonus that we had not counted on.

Next year, we are getting a room upgrade and staying in a club level junior suite, which will be much more quite and comfortable but thanks to Andrew and Simone, we will be going back and probably bringing our adult children and their spouses. Simone, good luck with little Jalel.

Kevin and Holland

Room Tip: rooms in the Clarence or ocean view rooms are much more quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank hollandedde
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Nicholas at the water sports is amazing!
He gave my husband and I
an absolutely magical Hobbie sail ride.
So fun sailing into the ocean with a fun sail operator!
Sandals should be proud and is so blessed to have this fine gentleman!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Merrilee F

Hello, thank you for choosing Sandals Royal Caribbean. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed our amenities, warm hospitality, and that our friendly employees helped to make your stay a memorable one. We are happy that Nicholas was a great asset to your vacation experience and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This holiday was one of the most amazing ever. The staff were the happiest I have encountered, with a smile for everyone at any time of the day. The accommodation is really up-market and any problems can be solved with a quick chat to reception. The resort was incredible, with the food being gourmet standard.
The trip was booked as a treat for my birthday but we enjoyed the experience so much we have already booked another Sandals holiday. Thank you to all the staff for making my birthday so special! Lily and Dominique made our stay particularly special.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank shazzeron

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for a top quality vacation experience. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for your recent stay with us. We look forward to creating more memories with you.

Happy Birthday :)