This is our third Sandals vacation, first time here. Our room 5111 is in a great location but is a bit tired. Everything worked but some drawers were stiff and one of the wardrobe doors would not stay closed.
The plus points are the exceptional staff and the food quality. We got great meals and every member of staff was friendly and helpful. The bar service was excellent and only premium brands are served. Our inroom bar has Scotch, Gin, Vodka, 2 different Rums plus red, white and sparkling wine. And the fridge has beer, soft drinks and water. Not to mention the Jamaican blue mountain coffee.
There are plenty of activities and entertainment including scuba diving and glass bottom boat (both free to use).
I would recommend visiting this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean