“Good Jerk Pork”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Went here for dinner on a Saturday. Had the jerk pork with rice and peas and festival. The meat was well seasoned and spicy enough. They also give you additional sauces on the side if you want to spice it up even more!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I which I could have received my meal hot instead it was cold and not appealing. I had to throw some of it away as I couldn't eat anymore of it. Also the meat was on sticks like kebabs, so no jerk experience there.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Today, January 20, 2017 after leaving work I decided to get some Jerk and decided to make Jerkey's my stop as per usual. I have been eating at Jerkey's since I have been going to Herbert Morrison. Over 11 years now and I have now had enough of the poor service. For the most part the staff are pleasant but incompetent. I placed an order for 1 whole chicken and 4 festivals which came up to $2300.00 jmd and proceeded to collect my meal...(am a skinny fellow this order was for myself and mom). After waiting some 30 minutes and contemplating whether I should get some potato wedges which seemed to be delicious after I peaked on a customer's order. I realized that my order was not being called and I had ticket # 280. Suddenly the Slim light skinned SERVER asked the tall black skinny server if he was doing order 280 to which he replied NO and proceed to do order 281...I decided not to say anything and just wait but my patience ran out at order # 286 and when I enquired about it I was ignored but the shortest gentleman working there twice thus seeing that I was obviously begging a free meal I proceeded to the cashier and asked for an immediate refund. The Cashier assistant or whoever she was took the receipt and went to the manager/supervisor who refunded my money without question. While I liked the fact that I was not given a hard time for the refund I thought the manager/supervisor should have alteast asked why I wanted my money back but he seemed more concerned about getting back to his office or whatever hole he crawled out of....This is the second time I have had to request a refund form Jerkeys....
IT IS THEREFORE MY DUTY TO INFORM ALL LOCALS AND THOSE FROM ABROAD WHO WANT VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AT JERKEY'S BAR AND GRILL....THE CASHIERS ARE ALSO PREDJUICE TO LOCALS AND AS SOON AS A WHITE PERSON IS IN THE LINE THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT US NEGROS....

1  Thank Reginald S
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Nice open restaurant with bar with a mix of locals and tourist, We visited on a Wed. night, the place was bustling and had a nice vibe. There was a DJ who played a good mix of Reggae dance hall and old school hip hop. The Jerk chicken was good but nothing greater than another places around Jamaica.
I would definitely return as I said it has a nice vibe and a bar....

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Enjoyed Jerky's chicken and spicy shrimp. Both excellent.
Once you receive your take out plate (this took a while as we offered shrimp) ensure to put some jerk sauce on your chicken...it is awesome. And take the spicy sauce in a separate container...they really mean "hot" sauce.