Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$462
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$872
US$349
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$567/night.

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$240
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$259
Official Website
US$328
BestDay.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$259
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$323
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$234
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$936
7,061 results
All reviewspreferred clubpiano barwild orchidjerk chickenroom servicemarlin barworld cafesecrets resortpreferred poolour honeymoonfrench restaurantseaside grillel patiochampagne breakfasthibachi grillwelcome hometurn down service
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Typically my husband and I travel around the date of our anniversary, August 31st. This year by far is one of the best if not the best of our 26 years. I want to recognize some folks who really made this trip extra special in the order that we met:
Corry Whyte (housekeeping staff member) who made our total experience at Secrets one to remember for a life time. On our anniversary especially she out did herself with the swan created with towels, rose petals and hearts. I mentioned to her that I prefer baths to showers and she drew a bubble bath for me with rose petals. She made us feel like royalty!
Sudane is an outstanding hostess. The second time she saw us she addressed us by name (out of the hundreds of people she meets each day), she remembered our preferred seating no matter which restaurant she was serving in and greeted us any where she saw us on the property with her signature smile.
Daniel, cook on the omelet grill and jerk cart accommodated special request for our meals. He too always greeted us with a pleasant smile in the restaurant and acknowledging us on the beach.
Ann-Marie Dellop (P.M. housekeeping staff ) was yet another outstanding staff member who made this year's anniversary one to remember for a lifetime.When we returned to our room she had made a beautiful towel creation accented with rose petals and hearts and our complimentary wine chilling on ice.
Last but not least is Ms. Garcia a server at breakfast. I was getting symptoms of a cold/sinuses. When I'm home I combat it with apple cider vinegar and water. I asked Garcia if she could get some for me. She went to the kitchen and came back with it. Most mornings we were fortunate to have her and she always remembered my request.
There were others who provided excellent service but those people listed above really stood out to us.
Our stay was August 27 to September 3, 2017

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 65pat
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My trip started off with a little glitz. Someone in customer service has mistakenly changed my arrival date. However thanks to the persistence of front desk manager Derise Forbes this situation was quickly fixed and the rest of my trip went so well. Derise was so nice and professional and handling things and apologizing. In fact she was so so sweet, I fell in love with her. Please tell her I said hi, She continued to check on my during my 3 day visit to the resort.

Room Tip: You cant go wrong everyone on the resort are friendly and make you feel welcome.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This was my second trip to Montego Bay and Secrets St. James! We love the preferred club! You can be as involved as you want to be. It's a great place. We loved the peacocks. They are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed September 6, 2017

My wife and I booked St. James for our honeymoon and we couldn't have had a better time. The food was great and the atmosphere at the pool and around the resort was perfect. The beaches were clean and views were spectacular.

The staff was very accommodating. No matter where we were going for dinner or what we were doing at night, we'd make it a point to visit Nico (bartender at the Lobby Bar). Nico genuinely seemed to enjoy our company, as we did his. Thank you, Nico!

Also, I want to give a special shout out to Stella and Smiley who were part of the entertainment staff.

1  Thank akirchner08
SWO_STJconcierge, E- Concierge Assistant at Secrets St. James Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for making Secrets your honeymoon destination, it was an honor to have been of service to you. We are thrilled to note your recount of your stay and even happier to note your satisfaction with our property, food and team; thank you so much for sharing your review and highlighting our resort. As guest satisfaction is our ultimate goal, we are ecstatic your expectations were met and we hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again!

Warm Regards,
Toni- Ann Clark.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I enjoyed my self that's all you need to know, adult only ,drink all you want, water is clear, the foam party, margaritaville, so much more. The locals are so nice and protect the tourist, they showed us so much love me and my WIFE will be back no doubt about that.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Demetrius D

Good Afternoon Demetrius,

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your vacation with us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are extremely grateful to you for making Secrets your home away from home, it was a pleasure to be of service. We are looking forward to your return home!

Warm Regards,