St. James Place Shopping Centre
Review Highlights
Up and Coming

This fairly new shopping centre is home to the newest branch of Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2018
Mshele
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Different

Dropped off by our taxi driver and immediately a guy came and said he was on a day off from out... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2018

from US$300.00
from US$120.00
from US$99.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I love to go down to st. James Street and shop for food fruits pretty much anything you want you can get down there at a reasonable price one of my favorite places they even have church sometimes at night downtown I love the jerk pans, I think I went down there every night to get jerk chicken fish festival rice and peas It's a lot of people everywhere just walking around it's crazy but it's a great experience and for me I just fit right in

Reviewed March 21, 2016

this was once stop as part of our shopping excursion, we went to rainbow, i was able to get great blue mountain jamaica coffee and a great price, the people that work there are a little pushy but if you say no thank you they leave you to shop.

1  Thank vanessa t
Reviewed May 12, 2015

I didn't care for this particular shopping excursion, seem like we were going to the guides favorite spots, along with the mandatory shopping spots. All the shopping spots offered the same thing, I thought we were going to be let loose in actual shopping mall.

2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed April 15, 2015

Go to shop #10 Sonny's for the best deals! You are able to bargain with shop dealers, look around first as the shops are similar.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

prices were very high. Hip Strip charges 20.00 for Pandora charm. Resort charges 75.00 for same charm. All prices in there were very over priced.

3  Thank Carol D