“Different”

St. James Place Shopping Centre
Ranked #53 of 82 things to do in Montego Bay
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Dropped off by our taxi driver and immediately a guy came and said he was on a day off from out hotel and showed us around.( Obviously not) went to the craft stalls and bought a few things I didn’t need just to help them. Took us to a little bar and made sure we found the taxi again . Gave him a good tip, then went into a supermarket and other shops. Not what I was expecting but so glad that we had gone.

1  Thank Lynne M

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I love to go down to st. James Street and shop for food fruits pretty much anything you want you can get down there at a reasonable price one of my favorite places they even have church sometimes at night downtown I love the jerk pans, I think I went down there every night to get jerk chicken fish festival rice and peas It's a lot of people everywhere just walking around it's crazy but it's a great experience and for me I just fit right in

Reviewed March 21, 2016

this was once stop as part of our shopping excursion, we went to rainbow, i was able to get great blue mountain jamaica coffee and a great price, the people that work there are a little pushy but if you say no thank you they leave you to shop.

Reviewed May 12, 2015

I didn't care for this particular shopping excursion, seem like we were going to the guides favorite spots, along with the mandatory shopping spots. All the shopping spots offered the same thing, I thought we were going to be let loose in actual shopping mall.

2  Thank Lisa B