“Up and Coming”

St. James Place Shopping Centre
Ranked #28 of 40 things to do in Montego Bay
Reviewed May 3, 2018

This fairly new shopping centre is home to the newest branch of Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records. Perched on the busy as we call it "Hip Strip" makes an ideal location for up and coming related tourism businesses. It is on the side of the beach yet away from the beach. It is a clean environment without much hassle and in time will become a prime commercial spot. Currently it houses courier, entertainment and inbond shops with a car rental office. It sure is a place great potential.

3  Thank Mshele

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Dropped off by our taxi driver and immediately a guy came and said he was on a day off from out hotel and showed us around.( Obviously not) went to the craft stalls and bought a few things I didn’t need just to help them. Took us to a little bar and made sure we found the taxi again . Gave him a good tip, then went into a supermarket and other shops. Not what I was expecting but so glad that we had gone.

2  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I love to go down to st. James Street and shop for food fruits pretty much anything you want you can get down there at a reasonable price one of my favorite places they even have church sometimes at night downtown I love the jerk pans, I think I went down there every night to get jerk chicken fish festival rice and peas It's a lot of people everywhere just walking around it's crazy but it's a great experience and for me I just fit right in

Reviewed March 21, 2016

this was once stop as part of our shopping excursion, we went to rainbow, i was able to get great blue mountain jamaica coffee and a great price, the people that work there are a little pushy but if you say no thank you they leave you to shop.

1  Thank vanessa t