“Birthday chill out”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

service was great we had a good time all in all closes off too early tho...but OK our server was great am sorry I didn't get her name big up to the chef that did our steam fish in coconut sauce

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Visited on a Friday evening feeling tired and stressed: great live music, attentive staff and best burgers in ages and very happy to say we left 2 hours later with happy tummies and totally relaxed by the ambiance, music and service.

Went back again on the Saturday early afternoon - this time it felt like skeleton staff not yet geared up for the day so service was slower but nice beach side place to hand out for a drink or several.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my family to celebrate a birthday. The food was great. The price was great even with gratuity. I will be returning to chill out hut. I got the brown stew fish and it was so huge I could not finish it. We all enjoyed our food.
Thanks for the great hospitality.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had an opportunity to visit late night on a Friday in Mid July around 10 30 PM. A good live band was playing, though the audio was a bit distorted. The location is nice, right on the water. I ordered Jerk Pork and some Bammy. The bammy was delicious, however the pork was dry, and the portioning a bit small. Keep in mind you would have to order side rice and peas to fill out the meal. The staff were prompt and efficient, and the drinks were cold. I'd visit again, but probably try something other than the pork.

1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Very chill local restaurant, with great grilled lobster. We had the grilled lobster with garlic sauce. Good service and nice vibe, we enjoyed it!