“AWESOME SAUCE”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Living Room
Master Bedroom
Living Room
Bathroom
View of pool/beach from Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

D'Juan H
“Not Ready Yet”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My stay was decent but not great. The property is under renovation and none of the amenities are available for use. The pool was closed, the beach was not maintained so not really useable and there are workers all over the property making repairs or preparing the property for opening in a couple of months. On the last day the paint and chemical fumes got so bad in my unit I had to leave. The unit was Jive but had some issues, i.e. The shower did not work, the AC drained to the balcony so not able to sit on balcony much because of all the water, some of the lights receptacles and theoven did not work. Fire safety devices were off line in my building the entire time I was there and felt unsafe sometimes because there were workers there from early morning until evening not always supervised. The value received did not match the price paid.

This will be a great property when it officially opens. Until then they should probably not rent the units out. If you do rent one now you should not pay more than $100 per night in its current state.

sanaa827
Los Angeles, California
“AWESOME SAUCE”
Reviewed September 11, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

It was really more amazing that I thought it would be. The host was awesome and right on point with all the information, directions, and exceptionally helpful. She exceeded my expectations and professionalism. The resort itself is very quite so don't look for too much action. Quite is what I needed. The condo I stayed in was like a diamond resort. I flagged down a taxi right across the road when going into town with no problems. It was like being at a immaculate home away from home. Make sure you ask for the air conditioner though. I had the beach and pool to myself with our friends. We did candle lit romantic bbq's at night. I was safe and someone was always around if needed. Great place I'm going back this winter.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Meghan W
Ottawa, Canada
“Honeymoon in Tranquility”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My Husband and I decided to stay at the Palmyra suite for our Honeymoon. We absolutely loved the property, the staff were helpful, kind and readily available! The Palmyra is going through a transition with new managment so the challenge is the can be the appearance as it has some run down and shut down areas still. The pool and beach were spectacular, they were almost always empty and quiet. The location is just off the highway but it's quiet and a good enough distance from the airport that you never hear the plane noises. The suite itself was equipped with Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove (glass top) and Oven, Rain Shower and soaker Tub, Large bed and walk out balcony from the bedroom. The only thing missing was A/C as they were going to install it after we left but the ceiling fan and additional fan they provided was good. They also have an en suite washer/dryer which was great for a longer term stay! Overall I would highly recommend this suite and the Palmyra!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquility
Liked least: Mosquito's!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Houston Tx
Reviewed December 21, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed December 21, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing