“Too good, why did it have too end?”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Dining area
Seacastles condo
Tennis Courts
Seacastles Condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jamaican...
ft Lauderdale
“Too good, why did it have too end?”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

If only it could have lasted forever, I was amazed how much fun my 2 kids were having.I was having an awesome time myself.They have a relaxing beach that I would lay in while my kids played in the pool. My daughter loves to play tennis so she would play with her brother at the tennis court. My kids and i looked around and toured the place taking a taxi. It is only a $1.50/2.00. The only minor detail was how dull the paint was, but it does mention that on the site. I would recommend this place for all travelers.

12 Apr 2014
Thank you so much for staying at my vacation home. I looking forward for your next visit.
Kayvac
“Nice location, relaxing sea view and breeze, spacious”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Pleasant experience with personable on the ground staff. Relaxing environment. Areas outside the apartment needs facelift (along stairs) and common area. Near to shopping and activities, truly a home away from home.

31 Dec 2013
Thank you for choosing my vacation home. I appreciate your business and hope you come again.
cking1998
New York City, New York
“All good things must come to an end”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We visited Montego Bay for a family event and could not have selected a better place; the entire experience was absolutely positive. The owner was always prompt with responding to my emails and providing pertinent information about the apartment. I found that the accommodations were very well priced with excellent value for the money. The apartment is located not too far from the Montego Bay airport, just a short cab ride away. I was impressed with the 24hour manned security. The guards were very professional and fully committed to the safety of the guests. I thoroughly enjoyed the expansive land area, with lots of places on the property to take leisurely strolls. The property is right on the beach, which was also an added plus.

Management proactively ensured that the apartment would be home away from home. I was happy that to have WiFi so that I can still stay connected to facebook and twitter (lol). The apartment resembled exactly what I had imagined from the website, with an amazing view from the upstairs balcony area. Loved those spiral stairs! It was a very comfortable stay for my family, as there was a pull-out bed in the living room as well, in addition to the two bedrooms. Talk about ample space!

Seacastles Getaway Beach Penthouse will forever be my place to stay whenever I am in Montego Bay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value for the money
Liked least: Saying goodbye
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jul 2013
Thank You for your business, I am looking forward to have you again.
NEW JERSEY

Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Rugged travelers
22 Apr 2013
Thank you for staying at my vacation home! I appreciate your business, I am happy you enjoy your stay. I am sorry for kitchen water heater, I disconnected the water heater in the kitchen because of the high electricity bill, I leave the water heater connect for the bathrooms. I also apologize for the leak in the living room. I will correct it. I strive to make sure all my Guest enjoy the home and have a enjoyable vacation. Thank you for your feed back. I hope you book with me again.
linda f
baltimore
“Enjoyed the ambiance”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I fully enjoyed. The ocean breeze, sunrise and sunset is amazing. I arrived and met with the proper keeper. She was very helpful and gave guidance when needed. The property is quiet and peaceful. The views are amazing. I was free to walk the property. Sunrise and sunset is spectacular. There is access to a small beach. There's not a lot of people on the beach. It is good for solitude and meditation. Traveling about was very easy. I used taxi service at times. I also had friends there to pick me up and show me around. Security is very friendly and helpful as well. I fully enjoyed having the kitchen. There was plenty room and I felt right at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and peacefulness
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Mar 2013
Linda Thank you very much for staying at my vacation home. You leave the place so clean. You can rent from me any time, I will give you extra discount. I feel like you are family, thank you.
Carol
Pembroke Pines
Reviewed March 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
17 Mar 2013
I would love to have you back.Thank you for staying at my apartment for your vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing