Royal Decameron Montego Beach
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$217
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$525
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$234
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$519
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$269
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$499
US$434
Bookit.com
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,463
Hotelpower.com
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,637
Hotelpower.com
3,334 results
All reviewship stripsouk restaurantsunset buildinga la carte restaurantentertainment staffocean viewbeach grillmain buildingcornwall beachclose to the airportminutes from the airportpool barsmall resortdunns riverfood was greatglass bottom boatwater pressure
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Hotel is dirty. Rooms are old and out dated. Bedding is not clean and not changed on a regular basis. The pool is very small and the beach is not clean. The hotel lobby is sad and shabby. The staff was rude and food was very bland, not what you would expect in Jamaica. Would never go back to this resort or this area of Jamaica. Save your money and go to Mexico!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank J W
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Decided to take a trip to Jamaica!! Had a hard time deciding between which hotel to choose as I was thinking either Riu Negril for some Negril fun or Decameron to be near the hip strip. I had never been to Jamaica before and read some of the reviews which were both positive and negative. I must say I was very impressed with this hotel . I went during October 8th 2012 which was my birthday and enjoyed every minute. The property was always kept squeeky clean! the food was amazing for breakfast lunch dinner and midnight snack was great...lots of veggies and fruits and the cooks are very nice and friendly...the bartenders..we we're now facebook friends they were a ball!! hilarious fun always made me amazing drinks....I would go back anytime!! shoutout to shane gaza man crazyyyyyyyy....oh check out my pics of the place quite a site to see

Room Tip: they are all ocean view - the maids come and clean your room up so nice!! can't complain - if you have the extra money try the penthouse - it's so nice
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank renn86
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Thanks to all the wonderful Staff for their hard work and dedication who make our Vacation memorable and one of the best Vacation we've ever had. The bedroom weren't fancy but the Room was clean and very comfortable, the only thing I wish would change is the Potlights in the Washroom which wasn't bright enough for a Washroom and having a dimmer light in the bedroom would be nice.

Overall all the staff was excelent, from the Housekeeping, Entertainment to the Dining and Bar staff, also the security at the gates, hardworking dedicated people.

My only negative is the front desk staff definitely needs a refresher course in great Customer Service, even the Lady who claims she was a Supervisor leaves much to be desired, they should remember first impressions are what count, but dont let them deter you all the other staff are just great, Michael at the front desk is the best, and one of the nicest person there,he definitely went above and beyond to make the Guest feel welcome, keep up the good work Michael. very nice place for a Vacation overall

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side is much quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank marverleym
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Thank you to all staff for their hard work to make this resort clean and enjoyable, also free of mosquitoes and sand flies. Big thank you to the front desk's employees for solving any issues to make us happy and safe.
Regarding food; there was a wide selection of dishes and desserts (and my favorite ice cream). The ocean view from the room was fabulous. If you are not a great swimmer don't worry you can still enjoy watching fish from the pier or by walking in the sea (just take your water shoes and a piece of bread).
My son and I enjoyed an excursion to Dunn's waterfalls. He had also a good time at Chukka ATV Safari. I only wish I could take more tours.
This is not a quiet place but 4 km distance to the airport wasn't tiring or annoying but what a huge advantage being in 5 minutes at the resort. After 11 pm the resort was quiet so I didn't have a problem with a good night sleep.
For sure you won't be bored or disappointed there.

Room Tip: Room 206 above lobby, with the ocean close to the room. A/C quiet and easy to operate
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Maria C
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a wonderful time at this resort. Just got back. What I liked the most was the friendliness of the employees. I know that they are supposed to cater to the guest, but their enthusiasm was genuine. The rooms are not the best in the world, but the atmosphere of the resort made up for any shortcomings. I loved the entertainment team most of all. They are the ambassadors of the resort and will ensure that guests return. I loved the food. My room was satisfactory. The beds were comfortable. The view from my balcony was stunning. For an all inclusive vacation, this is an excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends