“Bachelorette trip a success! Most beautiful place...”
other travellers have booked this property
Take in the Caribbean sunset with a glass of wine right in front of your villa
Cozy Cove's beach is powdery and perfect for soaking up the Jamaican sun The living room/tv room and the dining room (not pictured) open right out to the beach and sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Take in the Caribbean sunset with a glass of wine right in front of your villa
Cozy Cove's beach is powdery and perfect for soaking up the Jamaican sun
Beautiful turqoiuses and peacock blues make up Cozy Coves oceanic colour palette.
The TV/Living room opens right up to the patio and beach, perfect for sea views and watching TV
Cozy Cove's very comfortable sitting area on the wide open patio is perfect lazy days
The Dining Room opens right out to the breezy patio for stellar seaviews and beautiful breezes.
Breakfast by the Sea
Cozy Coves spaceous patio is home to a large breakfast table & plush siting area, all with seaviews
Elements of the sea permeate every nook and cranny of Cozy Cove
No detail is overlooked
The living room glistens at night
Our Ten Seater Dining Table is house your entire family or group
Cozy Coves Dining table seats ten and transforms into a spectacular dining experience at night
The Master Bedroom enjoys beautful oceanviews and breezes to lull you to sleep, and a 58' 3D LCD TV
Master Bedroom
The Master Bathroom enjoys direct sea-views, beautifl breezes and a his and hers double vanity.
The spaceous Master Bathoom
Cozy Cove's bathroom amenities are locally made from the finest natural ingredients onthe island
The Nautical Bedroom with Queen Bed and en suite bathroom
Spaceous guest bathroom. All with upscale finishes
The twin bedded room has 2 twin beds
The twin bedded room is great for kids or for friends
The littlest bedroom at Cozy Cove has a sumptuous queen sized bed.
No detail is overlooked - Tea in bed anyone?
Downstairs Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
The gorgeous infinity edge pool
The stunning pool sits on the white sand beach
Our littlest guests at Cozy Cove also have the added amenity of a beautiful playground
View of Cozy Cove from its becah at Sunset
View from Cozy Cove's patio
Private courtyard entrance to this spaceous, beautiful beach townhome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
ClariceFe...
“Bachelorette trip a success! Most beautiful place ever!”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

It was a dream. Literally! You know those photos in luxury magazines of vacation homes or post card of beautiful caribbean areas? That is exactly what this was. It was literally the best trip ever and I do believe it was because of the group of women I was with, the beautiful house, and the WONDERFUL Ms. Winnie! She was so sweet and very helpful. The pool was only a few steps away and we definitely took some time to enjoy it! I would recommend everyone stay at Cozy Cove if you can while you are in Jamaica. Just a lovely place!

Liked best: Ms. Winnie - She made this trip extremely special
Liked least: I don't have anything to say here
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for staying at Cozy Cove and for taking care of our house, while you enjoyed the fun!
Nash1981
Orlando, Florida
“Private, Comfortable, Full-service Villa!”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I never leave reviews for products and services, but felt inclined to for Cozy Cove because of the level of responsiveness and personal care provided by Jaime. I must have sent at least 25 emails to Jaime since selecting this Villa and her responses were always very prompt and helpful. She personally ensured the stay was comfortable for our family (including an infant, a toddler, and 7 adults). Our group was mostly vegetarian and the staff (Winnie and Sofie) were very accommodating to our dietary needs. The Villa was much more spacious than we expected.

From speaking to others in the area, this particular condo community is one of the nicest/newest in Montego Bay. The pool area is beautiful with modern furnishings. The beach is a short drive or 10 minute walk away. A supermarket is also 10 minutes away by car. Location is central in that Ocho Rios is a 1 hour 15 minute drive away and Negril (nice beaches) is nearly the same.

I also want to share that on the second day of our trip, I dislocated my shoulder and needed medical attention. As you can imagine, this can be scary in a foreign place. I called Jaime and she immediately sent a car/driver and called the emergency clinic to ensure an orthopedic surgeon would be there ready for me. I waited in no lines and was immediately cared for upon arrival. I quickly learned that knowing Jaime is a very valuable thing in Jamaica :) I recommend this property to anyone looking for a private, comfortable, full-service experience.

Travelling group: Extended Family
24 Jun 2015
Dear Nash and Family,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You were truly a dream to work with and always to appreciative, which means the world to us. We look forward to welcoming you back, when you're next in Jamaica and thank you again for such a meaningful review!
PS: go easy on that poor arm of yours :)
Jaime
Brittaney...
“Wonderful Rental!”
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed at Cozy Cove for 4 days as part of a bachelorette weekend. It exceeded my expectations. The home was absolutely beautiful and had everything that you could possibly need. The cooking and housekeeping staff were amazing and I enjoyed all of the authentic Jamaican cuisine. We were also referred to a driver for the weekend. He was amazing and accommodating as well. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this home for a family trip, friends trip, or even a romantic getaway.

Liked best: Food!
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 May 2015
Brittany,
You were by FAR the most organized (impressively so), creative, fun guest(s) I think we've ever had! Your speed sheets for everything, from arrival information to your itinerary to how you wanted all your meals and the photos as well, made our work so easy. You were all so wonderful to Winnie and Sophie, and Ants, who all loved having you stay also. We're all still talking about what wonderful guests you were to have in house. Looking forward to your next visit, with your family this time!
Brittany...
“We came! We fell in love with Cozy Cove and Jamaica!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

This was the most amazing trip of my adult life! It was all because of the staff and accommodations at Cozy Cove! When myself and nine of my closest girlfriends touched down in MBJ , there was lovely gentleman with a sign saying Welcome Fabulous ladies! From there I knew it would be one for the history books! At the house we were greeted with Appleton rum bottles and beef patties, the rum was completely unexpected and much appreciated after a 5 hour flight! Everyone was in awe of the house, it looked better than the pictures. There was handwritten note from the owner thanking us for staying and inviting us to make it our home. That is exactly what we did! The amazing view from living room, it was extremely clean, modern technology, the wifi was strong which we need to share all the amazing pictures we took, the most comfortable type of beds, and of course best service we ever have received. Winnie was an absolute doll, she was so nice and gracious...reminded us a special aunt or grandma in our lives! Antz, our driver, was a God send! What would have done if he wasn't there?!! 10 beautiful ladies in this foreign country can be concerning yet he helped us feel comforted in every setting giving us tips on safety and what to do for fun. He drove us to both Ochos Rios and Negril , while we ventured off to enjoy each place, he made himself scarce then when were ready he woulf appear..like magic ... It was like he had radar!? He was always on time, him and Winnie both worked so fluidly together, after the first day I realized I didn't need to plan anything just allow them to work together. I could sit back and relax which is just want I needed. The food! OMG the FOOD! I can still taste every meal like it was yesterday. I wanted to show my husband a picture of the food but it was so delicious that I didn't get a chance to take one picture...I was too busy eating..LOL. Our every need was taken care of...one morning we wanted syrup and didn't have any then the next breakfast day there was some in the house! Just amazing customer service! Thank you Jaime again for an amazing trip! Thank you for answering all 60 (lol) of my emails and showing us the time of our lives! I would love to come back with just my family one day. We couldn't have asked for more than what we received at Cozy Cove. I mean we laughed, we ate, we drank, we loved, we came, we saw, we conquered! The best trip ever! Thank you!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 May 2015
Brittany,
Lauren W
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Wouldn't have changed anything”
Reviewed November 19, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I went to Jamaica for a long weekend with a group of 8 friends. We are in our mid-20s. Cozy Cove was beautiful, effortless, and convenient for us.

First of all, the house was spotlessly clean, sunny, and open, allowing for the fresh sea breeze to come through the house during the day (at night, you can close everything and turn the AC on if you wish). The furniture is beautiful and new and tasteful; the beds are incredibly comfortable. I love the round shell flower lamps in one of the rooms.

The housekeepers, Winnie and Marcia, are very accommodating and helpful. They shopped for our groceries and made up the beds and rooms each day. They helped us arrange transportation to go out and recommended places.

The location is very good for walking to the beach - free access to Seawinds beach club was a huge plus. The beach club was 10 minutes walk and had food and drinks that you can order while lounging on a beach chair under an umbrella. There is also a pool at the beach club, but if you prefer a closer pool then you can use the one two doors down from the villa. The beach right in front of the villa is great for soaking in the sun and is beautiful, but not for swimming.

If you are with a young group and like to be rowdy, I wouldn't recommend staying in such a nice place with neighbors, etc. But if you know your group will take good care of the property, then I highly recommend it! We loved staying at the property and would love to come again! Thank you!

20 Nov 2014
Dear Lauren and friends, You guys were so easy and lovely guests to have stay. Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review and for taking such great care of Cozy Cove during your stay. Next time, you need to stay longer! :)
Missysib
“Better than any hotel”
Reviewed November 18, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Jaimie, Winnie and Marcia are great and we thank them for making our holiday one to remember. This is a great place to rent, we had a fantastic holiday. The property was immaculate and was just as the pictures show. It was the small things that made it special for us like the toys for our two year old son to play with, doing our shopping for our arrival, the well stocked understair cupboard which had everything from board games to snorkels. Everything at the property is well thought out more than exceeded our expectations. It was lovely to have our own space and do things like eat when we fancied it's rather than be confined to a hotel. Look forward to our next visit soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Nov 2014
Dear Linda,
Thank you for telling the world what can be expected at Cozy Cove...comfort, convenience and service! :) It was such a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. And we look forward to being your Jamaican home away from home each time you return to our island. Thank you again for choosing Cozy Cove!
143mandy
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“This weekend was awesome”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

When you stay at Cozy Cove it makes you want to extend your stay. The Ladies Miss Winnie and Miss Marcia were excellent, You felt like they were a part of the family, They made all our favourite dishes and were very helpful in soo many ways. We came to Jamaica for a funeral but these lovely ladies made it so we were cheered up.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and the staff
Liked least: mosquitos
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing