“Juicy”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Great patties.They offer beef chicken or veggies. We always bring back a couple dozen. Also try the coco bread which is like a ward roll but flat.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

That's my favorite place for lunch two cheese Patty and Coco bread and orange juice. good food Jamaican way

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Even if you are at an all inclusive...make sure you get a Jamaica patty. While these aren't the most nutritious meal--they are super yummy! I recommend the cheese (it has beef in it), my daughter is partial to the curry chicken!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

During a tour, we had our driver take us here for a bite to eat. We just had beef patties but they were good. Service was good too,!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I love patties and Juici is my day-time preference, with Mother's being for night time :0) The Ochi site has changed with very little seating inside, in the cool, unfortunately. Also, Jamaica seems to be on a health kick at the moment so, Soy, Callalloo and Vegan options are freely available at most patty purveyors :0) Still, Cheese Patty for me every time :0) I miss them when I leave so, I have become adept at making them myself!

1  Thank Keylaine