“Shopping Trip”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I was in the same shopping plaza as Mama Marley's and decided to take a break. I stopped in and the service was good. I also loved the drinks I had there.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Place was pack and getting into park was challenging. Happy our driver was familiar with the task of getting in and out. The food was well worth the wait!!! The dining has a very homely feel and servers were nice but could give more attention to the guest. Would definitely go back - that pretty much says it all for me

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Our tour guide highly recommended this place and was clearly getting some kind of kick-back. We ordered the jerk chicken and a vegetarian burger and plantains. Nothing was very interesting or tasty, even with the various bottled sauces on the table. It also ended up being expensive. Not sure if it's 'authentic' Jamaican food, but we wouldn't recommend or go again.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Not a clean plate at our table. My wife and I ordered the Jerk shrimp w/rice & peas while I ordered the Saltfish and Ackee. Both were excellent while the others at the table ordered the oxtail with rice and peas. Server was friendly and food came out relatively quick while being very fresh and hot. A good location within an area to shop and not too far from the cruise port. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

nice location. Convenient to eat if shopping. Restaurant upstairs with a balcony aspect. Marley store below, selling memorabilia - quite tasteful stuff if you want a momento.
Restaurant - has a reasonable selection of traditional dishes, curried goat, jerk chicken, rice and peas etc. I remember the service being very good. Reasonably priced too.