US$294
US$136
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$75
US$60
US$45
US$41
  • Free Internet
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$83
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$385
US$339
Hotels.com
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$56
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$159
Official Site
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$65
US$52
US$292
US$270
Travelocity
All reviewsapartment was cleandunns rivercondohousekeeperjamaicamillicentshipspans
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Really, nice little apartment, building and grounds are old but they were constantly working on them while we were there. This particular apartment is spotless and nicely furnished. Other building tenants were nice and polite. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thunderfan54
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We rented 27A for Feburary 2017. The lady we rented from was the maid. Her name was Stephanie Campbell. This lady tried to get more money from us after we made the rental deal. She harassed and bullied us on numerous occasions. We had to report her to the management. Miss Clarke in the office spoke to Campbell and finally had to ban her from our Condo. Miss Campbell has no idea what customer service means. We would like to thank Miss Clarke and Daniel who assisted us and spoke to Campbell. Our advice would be to remove Miss Campbell from working at Turtle Beach Towers.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank MazadaView
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Great location near the city. A 3 minute walk. Condo we stayed in was clean but you can tell that the complex is old as the plumbing fixtures need upgrading. No washer and dry in Condo. There is a facility in tower 3 that you pay someone to wash and dry for $900 Jamaican dollars.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2016

First of all I had to clean the place of all the dust, luckily I brought Clorox wipes. Clothes were left in a drawer, the few pieces of eating utensils were dirty and had to be washed as well as those drawers. We were on the 10th fl with no phone, and when locks were being installed on the doors to enter and exit the bldg that's when I was told that I had to get the key from the condo owner. How would I know the owner? Next day the cleaning person gave me a key. I cannot recommend this property because of my experience.

Room Tip: Know who you rent from, and see the exact condo to be rented.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016

I stayed in Turtle Towers for 2 weeks. Apartment 44c (closest to main entrance & security) for 11nights and 10b (closest to the beach)for 3 nights. Both apartments were honestly described by the owners. Have no doubt what you see in the pictures is what you get! Both apartments are very clean, well kept and tastefully decorated and furnished. Both have cable TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Millicent the housekeeper is worth her weight in GOLD.

Yes the complex looks somewhat dated from the outside but don't let that put you off. The pool is large, clean and very inviting. Just be mindful of who you rent your apartment from as some are managed owned by letting agents. I preferred liasing and renting directly with the owners as they tend to use their properties as home away from home and will have better furnishings and facilities.

Security is tight and I always felt safe.

The complex is steps from the beach which is free for TT guests. It is a 5min stroll to town centre with is various shops, resturants, supermarkets, bars and clubs.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family