“Peaceful , relaxing getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TDG60
Holland, Michigan
“Peaceful , relaxing getaway”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We enjoyed our stay VERY much! The apartment was just as Dulcia described, and had all the comforts of home. My husband made breakfast for me every morning and we enjoyed eating on the balcony. We ate at the Jerk Centre (right across the street) several times as well as Glenn's (also across the street). We took advantage of the route taxis often for our trips into Ochi. Unfortunately, the winds made the surf rough all week and the only thing we didn't get a chance to do was snorkel. We did, however, take every opportunity to sit down by the sea and watch the waves break over the rocks. Very calming. Charmaine was awesome and she made sure she didn't inconvenience us at all...

It seems like a long time ago already. We are missing Jamaica and hope to return next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the amenities of home
Your age range 50-64
24 May 2012
So happy that these guests felt right at home in my apartment 9
"The Paradise Suite" at Chrisanns in Jamaica. What really made me
happy is that they found the joy of watching the waves break over the
rocks. I tell all my guests about this and especially to seeing dusk
creep over the rocks is also amazing . But, swimming in the sea pool is my favourite regarless of the weather. Charmaine is the housekeeper for apartment No.9 and as this guest said was
awesom. Look forward to having you as my guests in this very
special place Chrisanns, Jamaica.
owner apartment No.9
"Paradise Suite"
Chrisanns, Jamaica
Prague
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
24 May 2012
We do indeed at Chrisanns take special care of all our guests.
It also is Paradise - my apartment No.9 the paradise Suite -
you feel feel right at home it has everything you can wiish for.
The staff and Charmaine your housekeeper for No.9 are there to make your vacation be just perfect. We shal look forward to seeing yu there soon.

Chrisanns
Jamaica
Torri K
Florida
“Charming and relaxing with amazing views and wonderful people!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My SO and I stayed in the condo from February 29th -March 4th. It is exactly as represented with all the amenities necessary to feel at home. My SO especially loved the bed in the loft bedroom which slept so well that it was hard to get up and move around in the morning. The little kitchen was equipped with all the tools necessary to prepare meals--we made breakfast every morning and enjoyed having tea and cold drinks when we were lounging. Dulcia has provided everything--cable TV receives all the the channels in the U.S., DVD player, a small radio with a CD player, an iron, beach towels and a safe with a key to lock up your passport/money etc. We brought our own music CDs/DVDs so this worked out very well for us. The property is located in Tower Isle just east of downtown Ochie and a bit off the beaten path. There are not hoards of people but a nice mix of travelers and locals who just want to enjoy the laid back easy vibe of the island and its people. We chatted with other guests and residents on the private beach and several said they come down at least once a year because they enjoy the peace and solitude and I can totally see why. Across the street is the restaurant Glenn's, however we bought tons of groceries at the June supermarket just down the way. We were able to get chicken, rice, seasonings, vegetables, frankfurters, toast, juice etc.--they have everything you need. They also sell liquor and wine and I suggest Wray & Nephew, Jamaica's serious white rum along with a few bottles of Magnum. We also got lunch and drinks at the Tower Jerk Center next to the grocery store. It's a small place where you run into locals and travelers. The jerk chicken and pork with rice & peas are well worth the small price--around $5 U.S. There is a lovely young woman, Debbie who is quite charming and will make you a stiff drink. In closing I want to shout out the staff on property, Tanisha and Bridgett at the front desk are wonderful. I arrived late and Tanisha had to keep my SO calm because he was ready to call out the calvary--thank you so much for managing him! Jennifer and Charmaine came by to tidy the place and leave towels and fresh flowers--such a nice touch. We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to returning this winter. Dulcia is a peach and she has a wonderful little gem in Ochie for anyone who needs a little R&R and some fun in the sun! Many thanks to everyone at Chrisanns!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private beach, grocery store nearby, staff
Liked least: leaving
ankle_wei...
New York City, New York
“A very special place”
Reviewed January 31, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

My husband and I spent 1 week at Chrisanns. We loved Apt. 9........Dulcia has decorated the place with comfortable furniture and some wonderful art from Jamaica and Bali. We both "slept like babies" on her great king bed.
Having the pool and the little private beach just downstairs was a definite plus. There are a couple of restaurants just in walking distance.......Glenn's is across the street and you can eat breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Of course, you can eat in the apt. if you wish as the kitchen is fully equipped. The jerk center has some awesome jerk chicken. And finally there's Toscannini"s (a 2 minute walk).......all I can say is -- WOW!!

The staff at Chrisann's made us feel like family.......and Dulcia made it very personal by being in touch with us to make sure all was ok.

We had a very relaxing vacation and the only problem was that we had to leave.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving
30 Jan 2012
Thank you for this very lovely review. This guest captured all that is so
special from the apartment to the staff to just steps to the ocean and
of course I have a view of the ocean and the gazebo from the private
balcony. Everything is here to make your vacation a special one
do come and visit us in this very special place in Jamaica
Chrisann's.

dulcia
Julie3299...
Redwood City, California
“Great Location”
Reviewed December 6, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in the apartment for three nights. We chose to stay there because we could cook for ourselves. I was disappointed with the balcony because it doesn't have a view of the ocean however there was a nice view of the pool and trees to enjoy. The housekeeper came each day and left flowers which were so beautiful in the bathroom.

Where we stayed was outside of Ocho Rios which I absolutely loved. We could walk a short distance to the Reggae Beach or across the street to dinner or the grocery store. It was a short drive into Ocho Rios or Orcabessa.

I would definitely recommend someone stay there and go across the street for dinner at Glenn's.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the apartment
Liked least: The weather was warm but no sunsets
Families with young children
5 Dec 2011
This guest did not stay in my apartment. I do all my own bookings
and have no record of her staying in apartment No.9,. What has
happened here she stayed in No.10

Apartment 9 does have a lovely view of the ocean and the gazebo.

Sorry there was some mistake here.

"Paradise Suite
England
Reviewed December 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
kaya_704
South Bend, Indiana
“A Real Jamaican Paradise”
Reviewed February 14, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

This was my third time staying at Chrisann's in the last year and will be back again and again. Apt 9 has everything one needs and feels like a home away from home. Dulcia treats her guests as family and sees that every thing runs smooth. The apt. is cozy and furnishings have the true jamaican feel. The pool and the private beach are steps away. The ocean view is spectacular. The housekeeping staff is fanatstic and it is safe with security. Short taxi ride into Ochie and just across the street has two grocery stores and eating places ( Glenns and jerk center). The grounds are well maintained and staff helpful in every way. making it a real family atmosphere. Already planning my next trip back. Thanks again to Dulcia and every one at Chrisann's. Soon Come.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Feb 2011
Paradise Suite

am so happy to receive a review like this one. I really do try hard to make your vacation be the best it can be and for you to feel this is
your home while in this special Island in the sun. Do come and visit
us the staff would just love to spoil you and so would I.
Kaya it was indeed our pleasure to have you once again at
Chrisanns over the Christmas season.
dulcia
owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing