My husband and I and four other couples just returned from five days at Couples San Souci, and we had a blast. The staff is so friendly, the food is good - not great (very skimpy at the gourmet restaurant), the drinks are of top shelf quality, and the nightly entertainment is great (outside of the Balloon Bar), especially the eight piece band/singers we heard one night.
When I first saw the property, I was disappointed that they did not have a beach that you could walk indefinitely, but I came to love the property and our beach. Our favorite beach was Sunset Beach, but unless you were nude, you couldn't go there until 5 p.m. So each day at 5 p.m., we would go there for cocktails and to watch the sunset. It was a favorite part of our day. Having 7:30 dinner reservations was just perfect.
We made use of the snorkeling from the glass bottom boat, water skiing, and sailing inside of our little barrier. There was plenty to do for everyone. On the first day, we arranged to have ten lounge chairs set up in a certain spot, and they were ready for us every morning, complete with towels.
There is also an amazing mineral pool that makes you feel so rejuvenated after you swim in it. There is a smoothie bar also at the mineral pool. Hope you enjoy as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios