“D15 was a great location and immaculately clean...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Pool Area
Living Room/View to Beach
Beach View
Beach
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AndrewMIT
NOTL, Ontario
“D15 was a great location and immaculately clean unit in a well maintained building.”
Reviewed January 7, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Sandcastles is an older complex, but well maintained. The ground are beautiful and cozy. It is not an american style resort, which is exactly what were getting away from. It felt like a home away from home, except that you woke to sunshine everyday, and fell asleep to the sounds of the treefrogs! Very quiet and family friendly. The lifeguard is amazing! we witnessed his skills a couple of times and think he had eyes in the back of his head. The pool has a small slide and shallow area(2.5feet), but the deep end goes to 9 feet separated by a rope and buoys. Noella who runs the restaurant in the building does amazing food. We had a party and she cooked for us and even our Jamaican friends were impressed at the authentic flavours. The spa also is great with a great atmosphere and Dawn and Opal are great and also great resources fro the area. Diving is a very short walk across the beach at Garfields. Diver Lloyd is a great instructor. We only wish they'd fixed the propellor while we were still diving. It was fixed the day we left! It really is walking distance to everything, and the General Store right by the crafts market is tiny but has everything your could need and probably more. Great wine selection too! No complaints here at all! Our friends had untis D17 and 18 and they also loved it. We're all planning our next trip back to these units! Owner Lloyd (not the dive guy) and his wife have done a great job of their units, and he was most helpful!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
MissSmith...
“Great location, and everything that's mentioned on the website is true!”
Reviewed September 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I truly enjoyed my stay at this property. I came across this property on a last minute vacation to Ocho Rios. Lloyd, the owner was friendly and immediately answered all my questions. Upon arrival at the condo, all the pictures and information on the website was accurate. This condo is across the street from the beach, and only door steps away from restaurants, banks, Margaritville, and so much more. I love my stay, and look forward to many more stays at this condo/resort!

whitechic...
Toronto, Canada
“best kept secret!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have been to Jamaica many times and tend to stay away from the resorts, as I want to experience the "true" Jamaica. I have stayed at many differnent condo type rentals, never really finding a place that I want to go back to............that is until now! The Sandcastles rental property was absolutely beautiful. Although I had a private rental, the front desk staff and security were alwasy so plesant and engaging. I rented a one bedroom from Lloyd and was given a beautiful, clean and spacious suite. Full kitchen, with all the ammenities of home. I had a beautiful view of the beach, and a nice large balconey to view it from. My housekeeper Pauline was such a sweet lady. She was more like the neighbor next door, always friendly and courteous and willing to do anything for you. We were a 1 minute walk from downtown Ochi, shopping centers, banks, bars, casino.......etc. I have found my permanant rental in Ocho Rios, and that is through Lloyd at the Sandcastles!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: access to everything
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chicago

Saskatoon
Reviewed March 19, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing